Search results for query: *

1. KatsumiChris1991

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts

After seeing some pretty awesome DeviantArt pictures of Disney characters having Pokemon Teams. Like the Disney Princesses being Gym Leaders or Elite Four and some of the Disney Villains being Elite Four or part of a villainous team. So I've been first working on each individual Disney Princess...
  2. KatsumiChris1991

Choice for Serena's remaining Pokémon

Had the anime continued on or if the writers done more with Serena, which Pokémon do you think would've been good choices for her fourth to sixth Pokémon? I have six different choices: Mudkip - Marshtomp - Swampert Rhyhorn - Rhydon - Rhyperior Scatterbug- Spewpa-Vivillon Absol Espurr- Meowstic...
  3. KatsumiChris1991

What rank is the Advanced Troop in Team Rocket?

With the new series arriving in the U.S. can anyone tell me where does the Advanced Troop rank in Team Rocket. Are they above the Agents and below the Elite Officers or are they a subdivison of TR Agents?
  4. KatsumiChris1991

Johto Battle Frontier Arc????

How many you think that if Diamond & Pearl was still on would Satoshi, Takeshi and Hikari go to Johto so Satoshi can compete in the Battle Frontier??? Also who would make a cameo then? NOTE: I love all of the 4 series that have and is still airing.....
  5. KatsumiChris1991

Hello.....

Hello, everyone I am a brand new member here on this forum and glad to be a part of it. I have seen Pokemon since the very first episode and continue to watch it. I also am a fan of Team Rocket and if Pokemon was real and had a chance I would be partnered with jessie/musashi and james/kojiro and...
Back
Top Bottom