• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Sheep
  • Order by date
  1. Sheep

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep until I get a better move. It hasn't let me down in earlier parts of the games! Play Rough
  2. Sheep

What's the last thing that scared you?

A willie wagtail suddenly flying close to our balcony door, they're very fast and seeing that tiny black blur zoom in so close to where I was scared me half to death!! lol Third time it's done this now, guessing it's looking for a place to nest or something else. :chansey:
  3. Sheep

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm pretty sure I was one of the Vista haters as a kid, and kind of remember hating it being trendy for the people I surrounded myself with lol. But nowadays I look back on my memories with it fondly. I played a lot of PC games, especially MMOs, at the time and knowing almost all of them are...
  4. Sheep

Hi!

Heyo Coffee, welcome to the site even if I'm a lil late lol! I see your issue has been resolved, which is awesome. I hope you'll have a good time in the garden and we'll see you around :yay:
  5. Sheep

Anime & Manga General Discussion

So sweet. Sarah seems like such a lovely person, I haven't watched much of the dub since she took over as Ash's new voice but it's been quite obvious that she loves the series and its fans a lot. I only realized recently that she's been doing her role since she was 18/19! Not sure what age I...
  6. Sheep

Your newest purchase or gift

A longer USB-C to USB-C cable which I've desperately been needing, though it looks like Amazon couldn't deliver it today for whatever reason. Ugh. ;_;
  7. Sheep

What was the first Pokemon (excluding starters) that you successfully caught

I can't remember my first catches for each game, but in Blue I think it was Pidgey..! Pretty sure I used it briefly but not in the long run. Thought the idea was cool since Ash had a Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, but it was just too much of a struggle to use against Brock lol.
  8. Sheep

Hydaelyn’s Chosen (A FFXIV thread)

My favorite thing to do is level classes so I got bummed out when I finished that. Can't wait for more of them ;_; I need those levelssss @colours you still owe me a ffxiv wedding so I can get the clothes tbh
  9. Sheep

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

FalseEye never disappoints with the vtuber news :chansey:
  10. Sheep

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

A new boba place just opened up so we'll be going to check it out later!! Super excited. I love milk tea so this'll be a decent Friday all things considered lol.
  11. Sheep

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

I think it was Pokémon, but could also have been DBZ! I adored both as a kid and watched them so much - they introduced me to a lot. ahh the 90s memories lol
  12. Sheep

Just a lizard in a tank

Lovely, have a blast! Hopefully it makes your trip better because it sure would for me haha :enzap:
  13. Sheep

Greetings!

Oh gosh graveyard shifts. Seems so tough and I can't imagine lol, but hopefully it's not as busy/stressful as the day shift. Welcome to the site DaysOfGrays, it is lovely to have you around. :>
  14. Sheep

G'day everyone

PLA is excellent! One of my favorites, especially from recent releases. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as many of us did. Welcome to Bulba and hope to see you around Jimmu :bulbaLove:
  15. Sheep

Just a lizard in a tank

Yaas Black/White are so good. Hopefully you will love it as much as I do (unless it isn’t your first time going through it lol). Welcome! :bulbaLove:
  16. Sheep

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

How could I not love cats ❤️
  17. Sheep

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

A super cute black swan pair in our local park. They are gorgeous! :bulbaLove:
  18. Sheep

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I just rediscovered my love for Hoenn dub openings and I've been listening to them non-stop. They're so good and I'm getting hit right in the feels right now. T_T Nothing beats the Japanese OPs but I can't lie about how attached I am to gens 1-3 dub openings.
  19. Sheep

What's your banner?

A cute cherry blossom pattern. I can never get enough of pretty pink petals. :bulbaLove:
  20. Sheep

Best Mythical Pokemon?

Diancie and Deoxys. The former from the movie is pretty much me in a nutshell and I love it, and the latter is just so cool with an awesome battle theme. Love them both! <3
Back
Top Bottom