• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Sheep
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sheep

Notice Outside the Box moderator applications are open! [EDIT: 10/28/2023 CLOSED]

Hi everyone! With the Outside the Box forum growing more active and our existing staff team getting a little busier, we've decided to open up volunteer Forum Moderator applications. If you're interested in being part of a diverse, friendly, and active staff team, this is an excellent opportunity...
  2. Sheep

The global rules have been updated!

Hi everyone! We hope you're all having a great day, both in your personal lives and on the community. The team would like to bring your attention to our new set of global rules, which have recently received an overhaul. We ask you please take a look at these new rules and then read this post in...
  3. Sheep

Handheld gaming - what systems/devices do you use?

I'm really into handheld gaming and play my devices primarily handheld, if I can. Other than the Switch I also plan on purchasing the ROG Ally and play games on my phone as well as 3DS too. What devices do you use for your handheld gaming? Is anyone else preordering a ROG Ally too, or do you...
  4. Sheep

Skincare

I always enjoy discussing skincare with others, so let's chat! Do you have a skincare routine currently? This can be something simple - like just cleansing at night and applying sunscreen in the morning - or something a little more complex. What types of products do you use? I currently use a...
  5. Sheep

What anime did you like the first season of, but not later seasons?

Many of us have probably watched an anime that we liked the first season of, but when we watched the ones after they weren't so good for whatever reason. What anime did you feel this way about? Why?
  6. Sheep

Notice Regarding trading unannounced Pokémon (No longer relevant)

EDIT: As the spoiler policy is now lifted, this thread is no longer relevant. Discuss spoilers as you wish! Please note that the policy stating you may not discuss unannounced Pokémon from Scarlet/Violet outside the Scarlet & Violet forum does not apply to the Global Trade Station. That means...
  7. Sheep

Your favorite anime/manga art style

There are so many amazing anime/manga art styles out there! What are your favorites? I've been really loving Soul Eater's style lately. Been around a decade since I watched it but gosh it's so unique and full of charm, especially the unique way they draw noses. Then there's the Pandora Hearts...
  8. Sheep

Do you like having your picture taken?

I've met people who love being in front of a camera and can take a bunch of selfies they like in a day, as well as others who are a bit more reserved and don't like having their picture taken (or need to take a bunch of pictures before they find even one they like). Where do you stand? Do you...
  9. Sheep

What consoles do you own?

Gamers, what consoles do you own or have previously owned? :enzap: Let us know about your collection!
  10. Sheep

Where to watch the anime online

Hi Pokémon anime fans! As you should know if you've read the rules (if you haven't, please do!), asking for and linking to any illegal streams of the Pokémon anime is against the rules. However, there are multiple sources where fans can watch the series legally that can be discussed - the...
  11. Sheep

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Hi everyone! In order to consolidate the number of pinned threads here in Garden Grotto we've decided to do a bit of rework to make the forum look more pleasant and less overwhelming. One of the changes we'll be making to help declutter things is combine the avatar and signature check threads...
  12. Sheep

Index - Dub Review Threads

Hi everyone! Below you'll find review thread links for dubbed episodes of the current saga. Since Netflix releases episodes in bulk and pinning them individually for each batch would severely clutter the pinned threads list, we've decided to make a masterthread encompassing each episode review...
  13. Sheep

Notice A ghost has floated into Pokémon Anime and Manga!

Hi everyone! You may have noticed a new moderator listed in our corner of the forum. We've been looking for some more help here in A&M for a little while and recently brought someone very deserving aboard :bulbaLove: I'd like to welcome @Ghost Diplocaulus to the Pokémon Anime and Manga staff...
  14. Sheep

What was your first WiFi/Mystery Gift Pokémon?

Do you remember? I think mine was Victini in BW, using my not-very-reliable Nintendo WiFi connector because I didn't have WiFi at the time \o/ lol
  15. Sheep

Does anyone else associate some Pokémon with certain moves?

in rse every time I see pelipper I think of protect, same with meditite and detect... it's pretty much impossible to separate them for me, with how often they used those moves against me when I replayed the hoenn games as a kid @_@ anyone else have these types of Pokémon/move connections?
  16. Sheep

Does anyone else miss sprites?

Sprites seem much more vibrant to me, and imo many mons looked great in them. Sometimes I think about how much I miss them ╥﹏╥ Does anyone else here miss when the main series games were sprite-based? Or do you prefer 3D models?
  17. Sheep

What's your favorite movie?

There are currently 22 movies, with M23: Koko on its way later this year. Which one did you like most? Feel free to give your top 3 favorite movies if you prefer to be a little more specific in rankings. Have you watched all of the movies?
  18. Sheep

How long have you been watching the anime?

Good topic to discuss while waiting for new episodes. (b' ')b How long have you guys been watching the Pokémon anime? Which series did you start with? Have you taken any breaks watching any time in between, or were you consistent watching since you started?
  19. Sheep

Do you name your boxes?

I usually stick with the default, but for boxes with shiny mons I often rename them to "Shinies" so I can find them easily! Are you someone who labels your boxes consistently, or maybe only in certain cases like me? Or do you not rename them at all?
  20. Sheep

What would you rate Journeys/PM 2019 so far on a scale of 1-10?

We're quite a few episodes into the series now, and many people have already formed solid opinions on it. What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? Why did you give it that rating? Please mark spoilers accordingly!
Back
Top Bottom