Search results for query: *

1. L

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Dumplings? I hope they're tasty ones
  2. L

That is quite a beard... I always tell Kaito to try growing one out, but he never listens!
  3. L

Why does the dance floor have to be somewhere dangerous? I came here to dance!
  4. L

Halloween Party 2013

I see that the party has been relocated. An interesting decision.
  5. L

Halloween Party 2013

It would appear that I have either missed the party, or it is just beginning. There does not seem to be many guests.
  6. L

Halloween Party 2013

I see. I am unsure of how humans handle situations, so I do not think there is much I can do. Unless it happens to require fire.
  7. L

Halloween Party 2013

Have I missed something?
  8. L

Halloween Party 2013

Ah, yes. I frequently forget that you do not do such. I suppose the simplest way to put it is that after we train enough, we become stronger. And as we become stronger, we change form. Perhaps it could be equated to how humans age over time. For instance, I evolved from a Fennekin. It was...
  9. L

Halloween Party 2013

Erm, well...I have interest in living long enough to evolve at least, so I will have to decline your tests.
  10. L

Halloween Party 2013

I find humans to be intriguing. GLaDOS; May I ask what these forms inquire about?
  11. L

Halloween Party 2013

I see that we have acquired our first male guest.
  12. L

Halloween Party 2013

I learned how to speak myself after years of hearing others. I am still trying to become better at it, however. Chihiro Fujisaki; Yes, I undoubtedly agree. But perhaps others may appear soon.
  13. L

Halloween Party 2013

Ah, I see. We had an introduction? Well, I am a Braixen. I am my own woman of course, and as such have no trainer. I enjoy the simple life.
  14. L

Halloween Party 2013

Hm, how can I best describe it...basically, you dress up as something you are not. Then go to the houses of others to receive sweet treats.
  15. L

Halloween Party 2013

Christmas? An interesting choice for a Halloween party. But it is Halloween, so I guess one could dress up however they like.
  16. L

Halloween Party 2013

Well, good afternoon Ms. Deviluke. This party is a tad bland, to be quite honest. Where are the snacks?
  17. L

Halloween Party 2012!

Ah, fine. Wasn't here too often, but I should go ahead anyways...
  18. L

Halloween Party 2012!

I too have had several close calls with exploding. But that's just me being careless with a rocket launcher.
  19. L

Halloween Party 2012!

Kid's got too much energy for his own good. I once saw a man explode from all that sugary stuff.
  20. L

Halloween Party 2012!

Cupcakes? Why, I haven't had one in years! *eats cupcake*
Back
Top Bottom