Search results for query: *

1. I

Famous Japanese voice actors on Pokemon (Not Opinion Based)

So I know he only voiced Kosaburou (aka Butch) and a grunt in the Mewtwo prequel to Movie 16, but Takehito Koyasu is considered THE premier seiyuu in Japan.
  2. I

Everyone's Favorite Anime Music Piece?

It's a difficult choice, as there are so many great tracks. Still, my favorite music composed for the series would be from Hoenn, the arrangement of Regirock-Regice-Registeel's theme. It's a crescendo that keeps you on the edge of the seat and sends chills down your spine, especially at the...
  3. I

What is the Pokemon Season 1 OST in this video?

That would be the track 1997-1998-M63 from the TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997-2010 Vol. 2, released in 2011.
  4. I

Review BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

This episode was decent. We got to see Brock and Cilan together, a bit of Cilan's journey through Johto, and an (albeit not significant) update on Brock. It was also nice to witness the Mahogany town and its layout being revisited for the first time in more than 10 years. It's only strange that...
  5. I

XY005: Gym Leader Viola Appears!

I see people doing gym battle predictions for this episode, and because there's no newer announced episode, it seems there are many assuming this is where the Gym Battle will happen. I think that's wrong because all Gym Leaders since mid-Johto have appeared in at least 2 episodes, and they...
  6. I

Review BW141: Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I believe it wasn't from XY, but rather an unused and unreleased piece from Movie 14 (Zekrom version). It sounded really similar to the 26th track (Zekrom VS Reshiram) from Movie 14, Zekrom OST, but the parts that played didn't exist in that track. They create such pieces all the time. And...
  7. I

Music Background music of the show

I agree with the "Original Series" choice, but only for the 1st Generation, because Miyazaki also composed new music for the 2nd Generation, which was still part of the OS. While I like it too, it didn't have the quality and variety of the 1st. 3rd and 5th Generations are not much behind, IMO.
  8. I

Which episodes/arcs of Best Wishes would you consider highlights?

So far I've stopped at the 4th episode of Season 2, but here are my picks: My favourite arc so far is the Donamite/Clubsplosion Battle Tournament Arc (including the Mistralton Tower set-up episode), from episodes 69 to 73. Seeing the reaction about the Junior Cup here (though I don't know about...
  9. I

"Michael Dunn, Florida Man, Invokes 'Stand Your Ground' Law After Shooting Black Teen

Re: "Michael Dunn, Florida Man, Invokes 'Stand Your Ground' Law After Shooting Black It's horrible that he killed him simply for putting the music too loud, he should have been punished in a different way than that. I've personally suffered a few times for people putting music up too loud, but...
  10. I

Iran Fires on U.S. Drone Over International Waters

I agree. Now let's admit it: we know there was an US drone in the Persian Gulf. It's true that Iran shot at it. Now there are different positions on where it happened, but I'm inclined to believe it happened close to Iran's coast, with Iran concerned that it might enter US territory. But since...
  11. I

They most certainly are. It's when people only usually watch the mainstream media is when they think it can't possibly be wrong. But there are nice things called alternative media and foreign media from where to get the sources from. While no channel is bias-free and 100% reliable (Russia Today...
  12. I

Apparently you missed them. In the Guardian's article Christian Science Monitor is cited stating that an Iranian general did not deny the incident, but appeared to hint that Actually, Glenn Greenwald did analyze the situation with more detail and linked to other sources. CNN may on itself...
  13. I

CNN have for years been known as unreliable. They've been losing ratings for a long time, and for a good reason: one-sided "reporting". Instead of just claiming that the US are "morally supreme" and that everything Iran says "is just obvious denial", they should know that many of their former...
  14. I

Iran's Currency Collapses, Mass Protests and Crackdown Result

Umm, I'm a bit lost here... what terrorism, exactly? I'm serious here. Given how Israel has been the one responsible to send its agents towards the other Arab countries (like how they started the unrest in the economically prosperous Syria with the "rebels") to start revolutions and weaken...
  15. I

Iran's Currency Collapses, Mass Protests and Crackdown Result

Of course it's collapsing, the terrorist Israel-backing West's imposing sanctions on a country that's simply one of the strongest (if not THE strongest) Arab countries in the Middle-East. Can't have that around, is it, Netanyahu? Not that I like to support an Islamic Republic, but Iran did...
  16. I

Anders Behring Breivik: Norway court rules him sane

This maniac's place is lifetime prison. Period. Ending tens of peoples' lives should be more than enough reason for that. I don't know how the actual Norwegian laws work though in this respect. But this guy is a monster. Imagine you would be friends of those that he killed. And think about those...
  17. I

Preview BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, and Dragonite TOTALLY can spam Flamethrower as many times as he likes, while Beartic and Mamoswine cannot do the same with their ice attacks. Now that's a fair way to write the matches, not convenient at all. Now about this...
  18. I

Preview BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle Georgia's Beartic has Ice Beam and Icicle Crash, while Dawn's Mamoswine also has Ice Shard, which in a series where type logic matters would be huge factors to defeat Dragonite.
  19. I

Preview BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari!

At first I was bummed (but not shocked at all) at this outcome. Now I'm... laughing. That's how ridiculous Iris is making this tournament. Getting past Tunbear AND Manmoo (especially Tunbear), twice in a row? Excuse me as I chuckle at such predictable outcome. And who was the one who won with...
  20. I

Preview BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari!

Re: BW092(?): Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine! I'm repeating myself, but no, I actually think Hikari didn't give 100%, but rather 85-90%, to help a friend recover from a depression that she needed absolutely to snap off from. I mean, if she gave her all, she could have risked defeating the...
Back
Top Bottom