Search results for query: *

1. N

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Thanks a TON Aori!! :D Its really no problem xD Im in no rush :) And I loled at the Meme base one xD Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :D
  2. N

Lol! 2 at one time? *drools* xP
  3. N

O.O How do you do it?! I also wanted to say that I LOVE that Twiggy banner!! :D
  4. N

@.@ You on a roll!! >:O Now get to making the others lol jk Thanks a ton! :D And good luck with exams ;)
  5. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs and Avatars) Hey Aori!! :D Were doing great! It is no problem at all, and thanks for trying to get the banners done even tho your computer is messed up <3 Well that...it's...A M A Z I N G ! ! :O I can't wait for the others!! :D Oh and happy thanksgiving...
  6. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites. ~Taking a small vacation~ Hey Aori! :D Hows your vacation going?? Well I was thinking, and I think that you should only make the Kannto, Johto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Unova, Trophy Case, Dream world, and the Services Bigger. Just leave the...
  7. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Oh sorry for the late response xD Ya that makes sense, and if you could make all the ones you did before bigger too cuz I just noticed yesterday what they look like and they were kinda too small :/ If you...
  8. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ THANKS AORI!!! :D And could you make it bigger? Maybe like the size of Mewstones? THANKS!!! :D
  9. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Amazing as usual ;D
  10. N

Cannot Unsee

Is it just me or are Scizors claws... ALIVE o.O Heres them closer up. now are they looking at you or not??!! And Scizor actually has a mouth! On the back of its head!! That Black circle is his mouth wide open and yelling at all of you!!
  11. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Ya that looks awesome too!! :D :D Keep on going with that style please! it looks great!! :D
  12. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Oh DANG!! Thats EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!! :D :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH AORI!!!!! I cant wait for the others!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  13. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Hopefully less ;) and if you could do the banners in the order I said in the PM plz! And I guess you could count the Whitelist and Blacklist Banners as one order cuz they're so easy...right? :P
  14. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ AWESOME!! :D So how long do you think that will take? I dont mean to be pushy or anything...
  15. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Sure, ya I know thats a lot, but it would I would be very appreciated =D Take as much time as you need. I PMed you my ideas :D
  16. N

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Could I have about 8 Banners for a Trade thread that Im opening soon? It would be GREATLY appreciated if you could!! :D :D
  17. N

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Lol, I can put the ribbon on the pichu and we can trade the pokes but I might not need some of them. Let me check and see which ones I don't need anymore when I get to my grandparents house, BUT it may take a day to get there… >.>
  18. N

Want : Japanese Event Zekrom and Reshiram

Not right now at least ;)
  19. N

More Giveaways - Events.

Can you file trade? If so , I would like the flawless crown dogs and the wiscash please!! :D
  20. N

Want : Japanese Event Zekrom and Reshiram

I already have them. Sorry :( If you get others, tell me :)
Back
Top Bottom