Search results for query: *

1. T

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

you briefly forget your grandson's name and then you ask the boy next door what his name was and he tells you some stupid name like "IAMGAY" but you believe him and call him IAMGAY forever.
  2. T

What type of Pokemon did humans evolve from?

I evolved from Machamp. Had to take my strength to that next level
  3. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

born after 2003?? OH HAI I'M 6 :sweatlol:
  4. T

Who thinks Missingno. should be real?

MissingNo helped me to get a Charizard whose HP went all the way around the screen. Hence he's real. QED :dumb:
  5. T

Most under rated pokemon?

Butterfree you try beating Brock in Yellow without its confusion!
  6. T

Most over rated pokemon.

Dragonite. Why does Lance need 3 of them?? Also Charizard in trading cards!
  7. T

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks everyone! and great job guessing that my name is Tom :loopy:
  8. T

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey everyone I'm new here. I made an account to promote a pokemon comedy sketch I've made and put on youtube but I can't do that here lol! My favourite Pokemon game is Gold and my favourite name to call my rival is IAMGAY.
  9. T

Economy of the Pokemon world

Surely the economies of towns like Celadon City would fluctuate constantly as their GDP would be highly dependent on how often a trainer visits and decides to try to win enough coins to purchase a Dratini. I don't know about you but I've seen many trainers (me) sit at the slot machines for...
  10. T

Pokemon Comedy Sketch (video)

Hi guys, I've made a Pokemon themed sketch that I think you'll appreciate. I'm new to the forums so I wasn't sure where to post this/what the rules are but if you're a fan of the first generation, you'll like it I'm sure. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVEXt7mG_s it's a 40...
Back
Top Bottom