Search results for query: *

• Users: Cloud354
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

A good Sengoku anime.

i seen some imteresting sengoku anime and read some manga. and one i found interesting is Nobuna no Yoobu, or in english The Ambition of Nobuna.
  2. C

Touhou project

I think i can introduce this here. From japan come Touhou project. and my fav pokemon hack, Touhoumon. anyone heard about Touhou Project?
  3. C

Megas in Pokémon.

I been a fan of the the series from Gen 1. With these recent developments i am beginning to lose intrest in the whole franchise now. the only one i still play would be Black 2, Leaf Green, and Heart Gold. 1. Gamefreak is getting weirder with their pokemon designs. 2. Introduction of Mega...
  4. C

i am not dead.

hello all. Cloud354 here. alive and well. and 26 btw. i am back.
  5. C

I'm back

Hello everybody I back. course it changed a lot but I could get used and I have profile to update, and lots of new people to meet, well I back to stay. ( And I can do this mobile now ha ha)
  6. C

Needed: new team

I need a new team but i don't know any good combinations other than my previous team so i'm doing this to get any opinions and suggestion cause my cousins keep losing to my revolution team(i suped them up with carboses and stat enhancing) and are very pissed about it so i need a team...
  7. C

My Revolution Team

I like to introduce my team that i battle on the Pokemon Battle Revolution and i might need a few suggestion. Here: Ken/Lucario Nature:Docile Ability:Steadfast Aura Spere Extreme Speed Force Palm Dark Pulse Max/Glaceon Nature:Bold Ability:Snow Cloak Attract Toxic Ice Beam...
  8. C

What is wrong here in America!!!

Here's what my cousin told me sunday, he was on an activity getting people to sing the national anthem while being recorded on a digital cam, he tried his friend, but would not sing it, I don't know if he knows it or refused to sing it, but that's sad, any agree???
  9. C

Obama and Troops: what will happen to them?

I'm tired of reading and listening about the economy,and I'm concerned for our troops what does he have planned for them. (hopefully i will get in soon)
  10. C

Debates on views of election candidites

This is for the debating on views and issues of the canditites, and is welcome all who wants to debate, bash, and defacing canditites and their views. Just one rule: keep on subject (as much as you can) Well enjoy!!
Back
Top Bottom