• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Mii Name: Raeor FC: 2234-7147-0686 Version: Y Safari Type: Rock Pokemon: Boldore, Magcargo, Barbaracle Why I have a second 3DS is unknown, but here's its info: Mii Name: Draedyn Safari Type: Rock Pokemon: Dwebble, Pupitar, Barbaracle Why are mine so...
  2. D

When Pokemon ends

Face it, Pokemon will outlive the human race!
  3. D

Which gen had the best starters?

By typing, I'd say Gen IV as all starters got a second typing. But here's the entire list: -Gen I: The classic starters -Gen IV: The Pokemon were interesting, but simple -Gen III: Mudkip is the only cool starter -Gen II: The starters are cool, but they only have one type -Gen V: I. HATE. ALL...
  4. D

Who Just Plays the Story Mode?

There's so much more to a Pokemon game than just the story. I'd say the story is half of the amount you can get out of the game.
  5. D

Most Useless Pokemon

How about Sentret? Furret also sucks. They're like Rattata and Raticate, but Rattata can do Focus Band/Endeavor trick and Sentret cannot.
  6. D

Scariest Pokémon?

Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir They apparently have one, huge red eye that looks out through two eye sockets. That is how I would describe it.
  7. D

Most Useless Pokemon

Farfetch'd is cool, I will admit, but for, say, competitive battling, I doubt he can take on like a Tyranitar or something.
  8. D

Most Useless Pokemon

What is your personal worst and most useless Pokemon ever? What is a Pokemon that has no point and should not have been made a Pokemon? Mine is Farfetch'd. There may have only been one of him in the RBY era, but he is weak and has no evolution.
  9. D

Does anyone else....

I remember when they used to put trainer names in all caps. Seriously, who spells every single word LIKE THIS? I hope they stop the all caps thing
  10. D

Tips on Competitive Battling

I'm not too big on using legendaries aka Azelf. So instead, I'll use Swampert. And besides, I wouldn't want to waste time trying to get a nature-specific legendary. Swampert @ Leftovers Relaxed Torrent 252 HP, 196 Def, 60 Sp.Atk Earthquake Ice Beam Stealth Rock Surf I've seen and heard that...
  11. D

Probably offensive, but I want to use Dragonite...unless that was obvious:embarass:
  12. D

I'm not a very good competitive battler. I try to make a good team, but I usually come out with a lacking team of just sweepers and special sweepers. Can someone give me tips?
  13. D

Been there, got in trouble due to lack of experience, no longer welcome. ...Okay, I exaggerate, but seriously, Smogon is the most strict place on Earth. By the way, no more replies. I'll move this elsewhere.
  14. D

Um, I am not very good at competitive battling. Every time I try to make a team, I make a team of thrown-together, bad sweepers. I haven't a clue how to make a good team. Can someone give me some tips?
  15. D

Hey people

And I am the best broth- actually, on second thought, maybe not.
  16. D

Hey people

Well your nice, sis
  17. D

Hey people

I'm Derek, I'm new here. My sister, who's username is Umeko, convinced me to join. Well, I'm glad I joined.:shy:
Back
Top Bottom