Search results for query: *

1. M

Tag3r's Christmas Giveaway

he a hacker and those pokemon r hack and pokesav. harley dont have a miltank event i check. he sav sorces from other legit traders and dogbunny
  2. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

he beast i know all of his move
  3. M

anyone want to brawl? i think it fun but funny how people use all the cheap players and think they good. ex: marth and sumus and kirby. don't get me wrong i play with marth and that flying angel guy :]
  4. M

sup guys new on the chat :]
  5. M

hack check please ASAP

ok i have shinys i got from trades here and i reopening my shop but to make shure anything come up as legits. if someone use/have legal.exe please contact me here or vm/pm it urgent. thanks and happy thanksgiving
  6. M

Trade Problems/Issues Reporting Thread

no i pwn him and told him not to do it. it was my friend this time. but they all gone out of cart. still feel guilty that elite get a hack and i get a legit. i dont feel right of this so i pm him a solution
  7. M

really so they really r hack. so that how they hack check. ok i going to release them i hate hacks myself. what can i do to make elite and other people think i legit and always been legit?
  8. M

what legal.exe?
  9. M

if it make everyone happy i not going to trade no more here and wifi battle since i having a feeling that people think i really hack, which i don't. i not saiding i do hack it just seem that you think i lying and making me want 2 cry cus i been here for a month now trading with people LEGIT. so...
  10. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

Re: need 2 tms nvm i being question bout my pkmn so i not posting anything no more srry
  11. M

SacredTrickster's tm hut

hi like conple tms. hidden power for now but i edit this when i in need of tms
  12. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

Re: need 2 tms sour: i give you both for the tm
  13. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

Re: need 2 tms @sour yah @sacred i do
  14. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

Re: need 2 tms roselia: timid buneary: jolly
  15. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

Re: need 2 tms what u like from my shop?
  16. M

need 2 tms[Closed]

need dragon pulse and hidden power tms my offers in my shop. thanks
  17. M

EV Training, Tutoring & Cloning!

Re: Offering: EV Training Services! hi got your pm. there 2 i need help ev training. shaymin lv 30 ut ivs- 31spatk 31spe 31hp ev spread- 4hp 252spatk 252s nature- timid moveset- seed flare,earth power, keep leech seed, synthesis give me in a day gyarados lv 30 ut ivs- 31atk 31def...
  18. M

want a steelix

making a physical tank IVs- 31/x/x/x/31/x nature- sassy/careful moveset- stealth rock, earthquake, gyro ball, toxic check my shop on what you want
  19. M

★The Wonder shop!☆ * KPT has returned!*

Re: ★The Wonder shop!☆ * Grand Reopening!! Rare candy/Masterball Giveaway!!!* @KPT i like the articuno check my store
  20. M

The Clearance Castle! (Closed until further notice)

Re: The Clearance Castle! (Upd: 22 Nov - Tough Trained Toddlers) srry it meant to be your name
Back
Top Bottom