Search results for query: *

1. E

Contest Egg Group Wars: Mineral vs Dragon

Mineral Group * Geodude, Graveler and Golem * Magnemite, Magneton and Magnezone * Onix and Steelix * Voltorb and Electrode * Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z * Bonsly and Sudowoodo * Shedinja * Nosepass and Probopass * Lunatone and Solrock *...
  2. E

Pokemon: World at War Start-Up

Bailey looked over his Warship with satisfaction. They were docked in the port at Mossdeep City and Bailey was thinking of just where the Warship was going to go today. Yesterday, they had patrolled the waters between Lilycove City and Mossdeep City to make sure no small rebel ships could get...
  3. E

Pokemon World Cup(Start-up. FINALLY!!)

Bailey looked over at the two newcomers and said, "Hi, I'm Bailey. I'm on the Spanish team. This is my partner and best friend, Ursura. She prefers being called Ursaring though." OOC: The matches will be released tomorrow around this time.
  4. E

Worst movie you ever saw.

For me, it would have to be 'The Last Airbender'. It was annoying to watch(me being a big fan of the cartoon series), they said some of the names wrong and the fighting seemed a bit slow most of the time and it was hard to watch.
  5. E

"I myself am from the Spanish team. I'm half American however, so I do speak English." Bailey put on a small smile to try and convey a sense of companionship. Bailey didn't see any reason to be enemies just because they were competing against each other.
  6. E

Bailey turned his head as a person came and asked, "Hey. You're competing in the World Cup, too?" Bailey turned around so that he could have a proper conversation. Ursaring stared at the newcomer with dislike, she had never been very trusting of strangers. "I am competing in this World Cup. I...
  7. E

Bailey chuckled as Ursaring roared at the new arrivals. "Calm down, Ursaring, I'm sure that they are just other competitors here to compete in the Cup. Let's head down to the Coliseum, shall we Uraring?" Ursaring gave a few looks to the newcomers and their pokemon, but eventually, nodded and he...
  8. E

What type would the user above be?

Fire/Fighting
  9. E

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Changing my claim from Articuno to: Croconaw/EpicScizor/January 2, 2011
  10. E

World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Well, that was before, if no one has started managing the other one, then I'll start managing it. Before I was just too busy with homework and school.
  11. E

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

At first, I hated the flip, but then I got good at it! :3 And I just like it better, strategy over luck any time.
  12. E

World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Alright, after taking a look at the "You have 96 hours to take over the world" (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93574 thread, I decided that I could make an RP that was inspired by it. Story: It is the year 3000. The countries have discovered new species of animals and have named...
  13. E

Contest Egg Group Battles: Flying vs Fairy

I voted for Fairy, but only because it has Breloom in it!
  14. E

Contest Gardevoir Vs Meloetta (Aria Forme)

Re: Gardevoir Vs Meloetta (voice forme) I prefer Gardevoir because of a better design.
  15. E

ugliest and coolest shiny pokemon

Coolest: Steelix Ugliest: Espeon/Dragonite For the coolest, I chose Steelix because it looks like its made out of gold! For the ugliest, I chose Espeon/Dragonite because their green colors are just....ugh.
  16. E

Wass up!?

Welcome to the forums!!!!
  17. E

The Message String

four hundred...
  18. E

Would you buy the next Pokemon game if....

Probably not. WYBTNPG if your starter pokemon was Magikarp?
  19. E

Contest Slowbro VS Slowking

Slowbro because of the above reason (he is a bro) and I just like his design more than Slowking's.
  20. E

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

Alright! Now this seems like a fun thing to do! My Team: Hypno Dragonite Porygon-Z Zoroark Alakazam Rotom Day 1: Locating and Taking I would start by using Alakazam's telepathic powers to locate all the nuclear weapon storages in the world. I would use his transporting abilities to go from...
Back
Top Bottom