Search results for query: *

• Users: EpicScizor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Alright, after taking a look at the "You have 96 hours to take over the world" (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93574 thread, I decided that I could make an RP that was inspired by it. Story: It is the year 3000. The countries have discovered new species of animals and have named...
  2. E

Pokemon World Cup(Start-up. FINALLY!!)

Bailey looked down at the bustling city at the base of the mountain. It was huge! He was surprised that it had only been made recently. He patted Togekiss' head and said, "Alright bud, let's go in for a landing at that rocky ground over there." Togekiss nodded and Bailey felt the sensation of...
  3. E

Pokemon World Cup

Pokemon World Cup RULES: PLOT: GAMEPLAY: Here are the terrain that maybe turned on for your battle: The Battles: Here is the deal with battles. Small side note: A country can only participate once it has two trainers to fight for it. So, there will be one battle started on each day...
  4. E

Idea for an RP

I feel a little stupid....I originally put this into my blog before I found out about this place. Any who, I was thinking a few days back about my two favorite things(other than Harry Potter), soccer and pokemon. I was thinking about the world cup for some reason and I just thought randomly...
  5. E

Pokemon Isshu Adventures

Alright, this is the thread for the two others that joined! Here are the rules(again): 1.No godmodding! 2.Follow the Bulbagarden rules 3.Keep it at PG-13 4.If you're going to be gone, post it in an OOC post please 5.Have fun and please don't post one sentence posts unless they are OOC...
  6. E

Looking for two others to RP a Black and White adventure*CLOSED*

So, the plot is the basic adventure. This story is set in the Isshu region and will follow the game story line(although, it is optional to have to fight Team Plasma and you don't have to catch Reshiram/Zekrom). We will all start at Kanoko Town and get one of the three starters. I'm only...
  7. E

A Question about Pokemon in the real world

OK. I'm writing a fan fiction that has to do with pokemon being in our world, but I've been having a bit of a writer's block when it comes to ideas for how exactly they would be used. Any ideas?
  8. E

hello

hello everyone. I'm new here. So just a heads up. I am going to try and get an account on Fizzy Bubbles as soon as possible(yes, as soon as registration next opens). So ya, here I am. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm extremely bored right now. Probably why I am making this longer than this...
Back
Top Bottom