Search results for query: *

1. A

Looking for:

You're welcome! :] By the way, you should be careful about posting so many times in a row. You receive infractions for doing so.
  2. A

wanted: Mudkip

I guess a male. When are you available to trade?
  3. A

Looking for:

All right. I'll be waiting on Wi-Fi. Is it all right to trade you a Luxio instead?
  4. A

Looking for:

I don't need anything in return. Can you trade now?
  5. A

Looking for:

I only have Pokemon Black, but I can trade you a Shinx that knows Charge and that is exclusive to White Forest.
  6. A

You're welcome. Hehe xD I'll take a Gulpin.
  7. A

( IV or V) wanted:treecko

Okay. That's a lot of Totodiles! xD
  8. A

Legit Celebi and Arceus

A cloned Arceus actually should work to get Giratina, so there must something else wrong with that Arceus you have. I'll lend you one of mine so you can try it out. Regarding Celebi, unfortunately you can only use it once for that Zorua event. I tried lending my Celebi to my friend so he could...
  9. A

Yeah. If that's not possible, it's okay. You can just give me something random.
  10. A

I'll trade you a Mudkip :D
  11. A

Is it possible to trade a Piplup?
  12. A

Asking for a Mew or a Jirachi for a Treecko is not a fair trade at all, especially when I'm willing to give her one for nothing :P
  13. A

Wanted: LEGIT Mew, Water/Fire Stone. Will trade GameStop Celebi; Sun Stone.

I'll be using Pokemon Diamond. You're :] All right. I'll check it in a moment.
  14. A

I want to complete the National Pokedex...

Still interested in the ones I'd be willing to give you? I can also trade you the evolved forms as well, but I'll probably want items in exchange for them.
  15. A

Haha, I'm sorry. I should have clarified my previous post a little better. I'm going to give you both the stones you need for nothing. I was just curious about the Celebi too because I have a FAL2010 Mew I may be willing to trade. Is it all right that it's been leveled up to 49?
  16. A

Wanted Machop

I'm not looking for anything in return. Just trade me some random ones you don't need.
  17. A

iTrader & Wifi Trades

I know that. My question was regarding the iTrader feedback system. After I posted this thread, I noticed people using it for Wi-Fi trades, so I'm guessing it's fine to use it for that as well as physical transactions made on the forums.
  18. A

I'll trade you both the stones you need. What event is the Celebi from?
  19. A

Wanted Machop

If you're still online now, we can do the trade now. EDIT: Never mind xD It looks like there is a 12 hour difference between you and me. I am up early in the morning, so I'll try to get tomorrow morning, which should be your afternoon and evening.
  20. A

Wanted Machop

I'll trade you Elekid, Magby, and Rhyhorn.
Back
Top Bottom