Search results for query: *

1. A

iTrader & Wifi Trades

Is it all right to use iTrader for trades done over Wifi or is it limited to physical transactions?
  2. A

Wanted: 2 Soul Dews, Insect and Iron Plates [Completed]

I'm not really sure what to offer, but just ask what you would like for any of the items I need and I'll see if I can get it for you. I can definitely breed you any Pokemon and trade you any berry you'd might want if that interests you. EDIT: Thanks for the help! :]
  3. A

Can Linoone learn ExtremeSpeed?

I was looking at Smogon's entry of Linoone and it gave a move set that included ExtremeSpeed, yet when I looked on Bulbapedia and Serebii, it didn't include it in its learn set. Is it possible for Linoone to learn ExtremeSpeed through any means?
  4. A

Wanted: TRU Manaphy

I'd prefer it to be UT (and without PKRS), but not a deal breaker if it doesn't fit those qualifications. I have an ALAMOS Darkrai that I'll offer for it. Although, if there is something else you'd like, just ask and I'll see if I have it.
  5. A

Wanted: Petaya, Apicot, and Lansat Berry (UPDATED)

I need three berries to complete my "BerryDex," and they are the Petaya, Apicot, and Lansat Berries. I'll trade any item from the Veilstone Game Corner, Veilstone Department Store, I can breed any Pokemon for you, or trade you a berry you need. If you only have one of any of the berries I...
  6. A

Wanted: 10th Anniversary Blaziken

I'm sure a lot of you took advantage of Tag3r's seemingly awesome giveaway like I did. I was able to get almost all of the United States 10th Anniversary complete set. The only ones I need are Absol and Blaziken. My brother is going to trade me Absol, so that leaves just Blaziken. I'll offer...
  7. A

Wanted: GameStop Deoxys

I'll offer an UT 10th Anniversary Celebi for a GameStop Deoxys :D Preferably UT if possible. If not, that's okay too xD
  8. A

Wanted: Various Berries

If possible I'd like to collect all the berries. Below is a list of the berries I need. I'm not really sure what to offer, but in return I can breed you any Pokemon, offer any TM from the Veilstone Game Corner, or maybe a berry swap with a berry you need. *Request Completed* Thanks everyone! :D
  9. A

Want: Manaphy

I only need one more Legendary Pokemon for my Pokedex and it's Manaphy. Things I can offer include: Dialga, Heatran, Giratina, Mew, and maybe Entei. If you're looking for something else, just ask :)
  10. A

Wanted: Darkrai, Deoxys, Raikou, Entei, & Suicine

I really need a Darkrai, Deoxys, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune to help complete my Pokedex. I hope I have enough to offer, but it's my plan to trade a Mew each for Darkrai and Deoxys and trade the Regi trio for Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. If there is anything else you're looking for, just ask and...
  11. A

Want: Lucky Egg

Does anyone have a Lucky Egg they would be willing to trade. I'll try get you anything you need except shinies, legendaries, and event Pokemon.
  12. A

Want: Ditto & Magby

I'm not sure if I have anything worthwhile to trade, but if there is something you're looking for in return, just say so and I'll see if I can get it for you.
  13. A

Looking for a Shieldon

It doesn't matter what level or gender it is, as long as it's legitimate (i.e., not hacked or cloned). Pokemon I'd trade: Preference: Cranidos; Lv.20 Would also trade: Anorith; Lv 20 Bidoof; Lv 54 Gible; Lv 15, 16 Golbat; Lv 45 Golduck; Lv.53 Graveler; Lv.46 Haunter; Lv 25...
Back
Top Bottom