Search results for query: *

• Users: esketit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

hidden notes?

hey guys, i remember there being a notes thing on your profile where you could write stuff down and all that way back when i was an active member. i'm just wondering if its still around or if it even existed? i wrote down my SID and trying to get that back
  2. E

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Hello, welcome to our sprite shop. MY RULES: 1.I take 3 requests(Psycho Deoxys might take 3 as well), I will have a waiting list. :) 2.Please write with good spelling. 3.I have school, so be paient 4 To prove you read my rules, please put this * in your request. 5.(Psycho Deoxys')All...
  3. E

Wanted:Jap Ditto

I'll pay you in my Diamond Well, I'm bored in white(cos I can;t beat the league) so I think I might go shiny hunting, via Masuda Method, but I need a Jap ditto. Please VM me
  4. E

Offering:Shiny Slugma

Hello, I'm celeabrating my first shiny RNG First 10 will get a Slugma(My first shiny RNG), next 10 can choose between Hero or Cranidos. Slugma Shiny?:yes Nature:Serious OT:Chau ID:63838 Ability:Flame Body Egg Moves?:No Hero(Heracross) Shiny?:Yes Nature:Brave OT:Chau ID:63838...
  5. E

WANTED:Ditto

I want a Ditto with the OT:Syb and nicknamed 'Ditto' Please VM And my offer....I have lot of shinys (90)
  6. E

Rufflet's Sprite Shop!

Hello, I'm Rufflet and this is my sprite shop. OK, Rules 1.I take 5 requests at a time 2.No swearing in this thread 3.Don't rush me 4.1 request per day 5.Bulbagarden rules apply too 6.READ ALL RULES, to prove you did, put this * in front of your request. Starting from January the 3rd of...
  7. E

Contest

So, I decided that I would to a contest where you have to guess the pokemon I'm describing, If you get it right you win the pokemon. The prizes are the pokemon that you are guessing, I'll try to get them all shiny. When you win it just trade me a fodder. Please post here so I know who wrote...
  8. E

Wanted:Mewoth

With the Ablity Pick up and I want the moveset to at least have pay day and flash no hacked needs to be legit i offer shinies
  9. E

Wanted:Choice Band and Scaf

Just name your price
  10. E

PokeContest 3,Prize:Shiny

Guess the pokemon to win it! 1 guess per person trade me a fodder if you win there will be 2 or 3 clues, depending what pokemon it is if there are 2 clues and there are 10 guesses and no one got, then I will add another clue EDIT:Only one person can win All the prizes from the contest will...
  11. E

Wanted: TM Roost

Name your price please EDIT: It's surpose to be TM Rest not TM Roost lol
  12. E

PokeContest 2, Prize:Shiny.....

Hi, same rules as last time but I'm adding somemore. RULES: 1.If you win, Trade me fodder(Not really a rule) 2.One guess per person 3.Only one person can win HOW TO WIN: Guess the pokemon I'm describing Now there is only 4 clues this time, so let's begin! 1.When I'm shiny I'm...
  13. E

Pokemon Contest, Prize: Shiny........

Hi, so I decided that I would to a contest where you have to guess the pokemon I'm describing, If you get it right you win the pokemon. The prizes are the pokemon that you are guessing, I'll try to get them all shiny. When you win it just trade me a fodder. Please post here so I know who...
  14. E

Wanted: TMs Roost & Flamethower

Please. Say if you wanted e.g. surfing/fly Pikachu, I would go to see if I have one. Please.
  15. E

Wanted: Someone to RNG this pokemon

Pokemon:Arcanine/Growlithe Nature:Adamant/Jolly Ability:Intimidate Egg moves:Flare Blitz & Morning Sun Gender:Male Nickname:Archy Shiny:Yes Please, I can offer 1.Shiny UT Skarmory 2.Shiny UT Absol 3.Shiny UT Aron 4.Shiny UT Lavitar 5.Other shinies (note that I will have to get...
  16. E

WANTED:Someone to RNG These pokemon

Pokemon:Skymory Nature:Impish Ability:Sturdy or Keen eye Egg moves:Brave Bird Gender:Male Nickname:Wingus Shiny:Yes Pokemon:Aron Nature:Jolly Ability:Rock Head Egg moves:Head Smash Gender:Male Nickname:Big Boss Shiny:Yes Pokemon:Lavitar Nature:Jolly Ability:Sand Stream Egg...
  17. E

Giving away:Torchics

All UT and hatched Torchics:8 Girls: Sassy(Gone to Flame Battler) & Gentle(Gone to Goldilocks) Boys: Relaxed(Gone to Evil Ash) Impish(Gone to Ragnarokalex) Docile(Gone to Bashful Rash(Gone to SacredTrickster) & Hasty VM Me or post here Friend Code:0775 95861275 Name:Chau
  18. E

Wanted:Someone to teach me how to EV train or EV trainer

I need someone to EV train my shiny beldum on Lv1: 98 in HP,98 in Atk,98 in Def,98 in Sp.def,14 in Sp.Atk,98 in speed or EV Train:167 Atk,167 in Def and 168 in speed and 11 in HP Or someone to teach me how to EV train pokemon so I can do it myself. I can offer 1.Lil' bit of shinys...
  19. E

Wanted:EV Training items

EDIT: I don't need them anymore. Does anyone have 1.Power Band 2.Power Lens and 3.Power Weight I offer shinys
  20. E

WANTED-Shiny Beldum

Just like the title I am looking for a Shiny Beldum I can offer good Pokemon Shiny Darkrai Shiny Togetic Arceus Dexoys Shiny Hacked Arceus
Back
Top Bottom