Search results for query: *

1. M

Ever wanted to know how the legendary cries sound l

I have always wanted to know, how the legendary Pokémon cries would really sound, for example Heatrans "Gwogobo gwobobobo!" Well, I found this video and now I know My favorites include Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, and of course "Double-u aitch aitch aitch double-u aitch aitch aitch!" Which ones...
  2. M

The Situation Room 2.0

At first I tried to be nice and ask if I could borrow them but you wouldn't co-operate. : P
  3. M

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 2 - 1/16/15 oh..ok then
  4. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 1- 1/13/15 Fair enough, I guess. There are a few things that I disagree with you so I'm not quite yet taking back my FoS. About me making you, in your words, lookind bad. In a way mafia game is about making other look bad. From a town point of view I...
  5. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 1- 1/13/15 No. After a mislynch all we can say is definitely not just 'oh..ok then'. Whether or not you have posted before or after certain events is no excuse either. For example I didn't post after the Koopa Jr. incident but my post was not 'oh..ok...
  6. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 1- 1/13/15 Please, stop asking doctor protection publicly. Something about this post rubs me in the wrong way. It is basically a "look hey, I'm not inactive 'cause I'm posting"-type of post. Extreme in neutrality but not really adding anything to the...
  7. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 1- 1/11/15 Hrmpf. I may very well be wrong but somehow Icesenpai seems to be kind of an easy lynch and also an easy bandwagon for a member of mafia to hop on. Ice senpai has not said anything and I am afraid that he won't so lynching him doesn't provide...
  8. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 1- 1/11/15 I hope that this does not get sidetracked and become a mafia philosophy thread but I don't exactly understand how you figure out who is town on day 1 if you do not scumhunt? By talking about this and that?
  9. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 1- 1/11/15 FoS: Phoenicks for finding only Zenax suspicious for not saying anything while there are several other players that are often silent as a mafia, for example me. (Also, he said privately that he is fine with lynching Midorikawa) In a more...
  10. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - signups I thought that I would write something witty to confirm my role but couldn't bother after all.
  11. M

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - signups Okay then. I will join.
  12. M

Mafia Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 31st -- Endgame -- Mafia Victory!

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 30th -- Day 1 -- The Road @Phoenicks: I am really sorry but my old laptop decided that it would be a great time to take (a posibly final) trip to the Fail Islands. My other means of accessing Internet and continue playing are quite restricted so it may be...
  13. M

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 30th -- Day 1 -- The Road Hippowdon; Sometimes gut feelings are they way to go but it is often good to be a little more specific. If you can try to form a concrete thought about what gave you that feeling. Was there something in their post that outraged and...
  14. M

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 30th -- Day 1 -- The Road If you have forgotten how to play wouldn't it make more sense to vote Forgotten? I don't yet see a reason to change my vote so I am keeping it as it is. This may change as the phase progresses.
  15. M

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 30th -- CONFIRMATIONS -- Subs Requested I have a role
  16. M

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 26th This is most likely the only way to stop Nick pestering me about it so I will join. My mafia skills are very rusty though.
  17. M

The Situation Room 2.0

Min x Nick. That's all I have to say.
  18. M

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

I walk Alone in my pants. Yeah, it might be a little awkward if there was someone else walking with me in my pants.
  19. M

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh, hi there and long time no see. Life will probably settle down for me for some time in july and august, so you might see playing a bit sometime. Even more than that I have an itch for hosting so I have been thinking about LoTR or Supernatural themed mafia (Yeah I know that the mighty Zenax...
  20. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Anyone who says that seeing Hariboogu doesn't immediately make them to want to hug it is either lying or has no heart.
Back
Top Bottom