Search results for query: *

• Users: Evil Ash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Wanted-Shelmet

I really want a shelmet, i don't have a ton of pokemon since i am only on the 5th gym, but ask and i might have it (OPTIONAL) i would also like to trade with someone who has a karrablast after i have shelmet
  2. E

Contest Your favorite Pokegirl: Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

So who is your favorite and why?
  3. E

Battle?

6 vs 6, no ubers, anyone want to battle?
  4. E

OFFERING: a few pokemon

I am offering: lvl 33 Tangrowth Relaxed Nture moveset:Mega Drain, AncientPower, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder Dialga lvl 71 Impish Nature moveset:Roar of Time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Fire Blast Also I have a few Hacked pokemon, just feel free to ask I want shinies overall, but it...
  5. E

OFFERING! My 400th Post GIVEAWAY!

I am giving away a lvl 50 legit pokemon! A hint: It can be obtainded in anothe pokemon game. First 6 people to post will recieve it 1.Snicker1 2.sourcandy 3.Lawliett 4.Aco-Zurrr 5.GradiusicGridlok 6.Ragnarokalex
  6. E

Offering: FAL2010 MEW

i am looking for egg move pokemon or shinys, or i will accept a turtwig OR a torchic
  7. E

WANTED-Ditto

name what you want
  8. E

WANTED- scizor

i can breed a few pokemon, and a few tm's also i don't care if it is a scyther with a metal coat
  9. E

Offering: Egg move service

I can get some egg move pokemon by breeding. Five offers at a time. Oh, and another thing look at serebii.com and look at the pokedex and click whatever pokemon and go to Egg Moves then tell me what it breeds with and i will get right to it. ( I don't have my ds till monday) In return...
  10. E

Contest Bagon vs Gible

Battle of the two little dragons WHO WOULD WIN????o.0 WHO IS STRONGER???? o.0 Sorry, i forgot the poll
  11. E

Contest Jolteon vs Umbreon

WHO WOULD WIN!!!!!o.0 Which is stronger? Which do you prefer? Battle of 2 eeveeloutions, take your pick.
  12. E

Contest Weavile vs Glaceon

WHO WOULD WIN???? O.0 Which is Stronger? Which do you prefer? Battle of two ice types, take your pick
  13. E

Contest Salamence vs Dragonite

Battle of the Two main dragons. WHO WOULD WIN!!! o.0 Which is Stronger? Which do you prefer?
  14. E

Anti-Contestshipping World

Well, just say why you don't like contestshipping, and name the ships you support.
  15. E

Contest Buizel vs Kirlia

WHO WOULD WIN!!! o.0 Which is stonger? Which do you prefer?
  16. E

Contest Charizard vs Blastoise

WHO WOULD WIN!!!! o.0 sorry about magikarp vs goldeen did not have much time to make it.
  17. E

Contest Magikarp vs Goldeen

WHO WOULD WIN!!! o.0
  18. E

wanted- LUCARIO

just tell me what you want
  19. E

wanted-gible

i want a gible, just ask what you want
  20. E

hi

hi there im new and i wanted to say hi:ksmile: