• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Just to throw this out there, the BG color for .noticebar on the page MediaWiki:Common.css should be #F9F9F9 not #efe. If you look at it on a screen with a massive resolution the green shows, which looks weird.
  2. P

Jelloland - banners and icons [on HIATUS]

Re: Jelloland - banners and icons I meant either, but now that I think of it. Banner please. =)
  3. P

Jelloland - banners and icons [on HIATUS]

Re: Jelloland - banners and icons Well, I see you haven't dealt with HQ files just yet, so here goes; Icon or Banner Size: Eh, large. Image(s): Have a nice day! Text: Pika no like text. (And don't bother adding that 'cause that isn't text I want) Additional instructions: You don't have to...
  4. P

Reason behind your username

Mine is a combination of Pika (My favorite animal, and pokemon) an 3323, random numbers. I really like it too!
  5. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There's also a limit to how big the files can be. So the files won't reach a 17MB png file I had.
  6. P

EVERYTHING is in thumbnailed form at one point or another. Sprites aren't thumbnailed.
  7. P

219KB is no where near 2MB to worry about.
  8. P

We don't really care for those image sizes, but we do care for the 3.2MB animations. That's a comparison for you.
  9. P

Actually it's 49,206 bytes long, it rounds to the nearest figure it can find, I guess...
  10. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Isn't there a "Remember me" option on log-in?
  11. P

There is one.
  12. P

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? PidgiWiki =P
  13. P

Dreams of new artwork come true: Final images surface on Pokémon Dream World

That's a thumbnail, this is the full version.
  14. P

AUGGHHH!!! BRACE FOR (Server) IMPACT!!!!
  15. P

Fanart it is! And if it isn't... Who cares, no one's using it.
  16. P

Lenora's trivia section still says "Sugimori art" which should be "Ohmura art" because Yusuke Ohmura was the artist for the gym leaders.
  17. P

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread So it's ranger 1 (Well...MD1 isn't it, and R2 artwork is way off), but it's hard to prove, anyone talked to the guy?
  18. P

Archives Animated Sprites ?

Use would be on bulbapedia. But their first frame may be off, it's really technical. I've tried doing this kind of thing.
  19. P

...alright you win. =P
Back
Top Bottom