Search results for query: *

1. 3

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon announced: Brand new 3DS game

I just hope we get a trailer soon. There are so many people holding their breaths on the absence of anything about this game right now lol
  2. 3

Fans campaign for Chinese localization of Pokémon games: Over 7000 fans from the Grea

Re: Fans campaign for Chinese localization of Pokémon games: Over 7000 fans from the To be honest, I would've expected there to be even more supporters rallying. China never got a real Pokemon game, but that didn't stop bootlegs, pirates, or ripoffs of every shape or form from leaking in. The...
  3. 3

Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the fir

Re: Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the Just a few days? So it's like the old Pokeparks, then?
  4. 3

Google Maps Includes A Pokédex In Its App For April Fools, Let's Complete It!

I'm surprised how well they nailed the actual series, using Pokemon from every generation, even down to the updated XY overworld sprites. They also had the nuance to trace the Pokemon regions to their real-life counterparts. I wonder if they cooperated with Nintendo themselves for this prank...
  5. 3

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) Rock Tunnel was cake compared to the ledge.
  6. 3

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) Did they faint on the S.S. Anne?
  7. 3

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

"Gotta match 'em all!" They seriously should've used that tagline!
  8. 3

Hitoshi Ariga's Contribution to Pokemon X/Y

I was skeptical about this too, but the only way I see this to be the case is if someone else registered DeviantART with the same name... two years ago. The dude's name is in the credits of the game, so it would have to be insanely elaborate.
  9. 3

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

So then what's THIS thing based on? The answer to that could turn up some fairly interesting insights.
  10. 3

New Pikachu-related game in development

I am now curious. If Chunsoft (999, VLR, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) is heading this, I will be very confident about it.
  11. 3

NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detective ga

Re: NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detectiv gif.
  12. 3

Nintendo releases patch for Pokémon XY: Lumiose City glitch and minor GTS bug fixed v

Re: Nintendo releases patch for Pokémon XY: Lumiose City glitch and minor GTS bug fix 2 weeks? That sure is a quick turnaround time. Props to them for getting it through this fast, much more so than the MK7 patch.
  13. 3

Mechanic Changes

Apparently Smogon researchers just discovered that Defog clears away entry hazards on EVERYONE's side now.
  14. 3

Mechanic Changes

#6 sounds like what they've been doing every generation. "Hey look at this new Pokemon! It has this new ability, and this new move!" And then in the background you get stuff like giving Fearow Drill Run or Golem Steamroller.
  15. 3

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread It reminds me of Jirachi's stomach-eye. On reveal, their cuteness lures me in and I want to take one home. But then they show eyes in a place they don't belong and I see myself backing off slightly and nervously.
  16. 3

New Moves/Abilities

Stealth Rocks aren't so bad when you're playing 3/6 v 3/6 singles or 4/6 v 4/6 doubles. They're officially supported formats that move faster than 6v6, which doesn't place as much emphasis on switching. What I'm hoping for is some Pokemon, Amaura or otherwise, to take advantage of Refridgerate...
  17. 3

'Pokémon Haunted Night Gothic' campaign starting Sept. ...

Those pokemon were meant for mechandise like this.
  18. 3

Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

Keep in mind that if it really was a game, they would've said the exact same thing. It's not like they're going to go "oh, looks like you caught us. Okay, this is what we're really doing..."
  19. 3

Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

I hope this game is balanced in some way even if it was limited in roster. If not, I could see something like Smogon's tiering system to put each character in a place due to usage statistic. What I'd really like to see is a legitimate tournament scene spawn out of this with people arranging...
  20. 3

Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

First they make an anime special with Red and now they're making a legit type wild. What, did the fanbase suddenly hijack Pokemon company or something? ... I'm okay with this. :D
Back
Top Bottom