Search results for query: *

• Users: Aco
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Want: someone to smeargle sketch some moves.

i need someone to help me sketch some smeargle moves, they would be Bullet Punch/Crunch/Agility/Cross Shop, but they're gonna have to sketch them fast, please. i need it within a day or two, please keep in mind i will lower the payment after if you take to long.
  2. A

1000 post Giveaway!! Post nao.

Well, i have 1000 posts, which indicates i spend my life on here. i make a giveaway! :D the winners? As many as i can get until a certain time, i will keep it a suprise. Prize: Torchic~Male UT at Level 1, if you didnt notice, it's of my OT. Timid(110 base sp.atk, please dont say "Why...
  3. A

Want: some good IV Parents.

i got into non-RNG IV Breeding with great sucsess with good IV parents, and the pokemon im aiming for are: Mudkip, preferably from pikuffy's giveaway, since it has egg moves and is flawless, and also treecko, once again, i perferr it from pikuffy's giveaway, since it has the Hidden power im...
  4. A

Want: Someone who can EV thsese two.

first thing is first, i want someone who can get the spread's done really well! these are special. and, some people are'nt allowed to recieve it to EV train, since it's NR, and it's not enforced, so most people on the forums are'nt allowed to have it traded to them. So, anyways.... Caught in...
  5. A

Nevermind.

Dont need the service anymore.
  6. A

Wanted: Will my ever-lasting quest end?

Hello, he were prbably drawn in by my title or your hovering over, anyways, will my ever lasting quest for this pokemon end? maybe you can help. Shiny Raikou(Not the crown one.) Timid Nature l MUST BE LEGITIMATE.I want it UT. i can offer alot of things to the person who is willing to trade...
  7. A

Want: Someone to help in the battle Frontier

alrighty, lets get some things straight: Don't ask for my pokemon, please, i wont trade them. It's better to have good wi-fi, and to be a good battler. Maybe we can work something out about teams. So here are the pokemon i [may] be using: Electivire NN'd "Champ" @ Expert Belt...
  8. A

Want: The two following pokemon (See Inside)

I want/need (whatever term you perfer.) a couple of pokemon, now keep in mind IVs>Shinieness, but IVs + Shinieness + and good nature, is mostly what i want. another thing, i would like the pokemon UT, but if you have what i want already EV'd, that's fine to. OR Modest/Adamant/Rash/Timid/Jolly...
  9. A

Drawing request?

hello, i started using gimp on my new tablet, i cannot upload them until someone helps me convert the files. but i do need practice on te tablet, currently i have nothing to draw, i do want a simple pokemon to draw, like gengar, but dont know what i sohuld draw, can anyone suggest a pokemon...
  10. A

Wanted: Magikarp

YES,im asking for a magikarp. nature: Adamant IVs: high in attack and speed, please. i would like this magikarp UT. can i trade atm? NO, i cannot. in basics, i want this if im being to pushy, we can talk about changing some things: Shiny Magikarp~Adamant/Jolly~IVs bein Hp,atk,def, sp.atk...
  11. A

Wanted: A couple services done.

Hello, I need asom services done, it can be multiple people taking one pokemon or one person taking all lthe services. I need some things RNG'd, and here they are: WHICH WILL EVOLVE INTO---> Egg move's of Shadow sneak are needed (Breed with the duskull Evo line, spiritomb, or Shupper...
  12. A

battle, very bored,

~No hacks ~no Ubers ~no D/Cing ~no Running. any one want to battle?
  13. A

Want: The following RNG'd.

Miltank Shiny [Perferred] maximum IV's in Speed and Attack and defense (Flawless is also perferred:P) Egg moves: Seismic Toss Nature Jolly **Special Requests** Beldum Shiny Brave IVs:0 in speed (manditory) Attack 31 (manditory) moves: doesnt matter much. I know, these are...
  14. A

Offering: Mystery eggs...

only one per person, or more. becuase i know for a fact that these contain the same pokemon. they were not breed for eg moves, but more for natures and IVs. i have seen some good results from the eggs i have hatched. because they were breed with a well IV'd foreign ditto. **If it turns...
  15. A

Wanted: Latias(and some items.)

Hello, im looking for a modest nature latias. most natures work, but not adamant or anything that is -Sp.Def or -Speed OR -Sp.Atk. but it has to be UT, or atleast not lvl 100... It does'nt have to be flawless and shiny, just a regular LEGIT Latias,(please dont have it caught in a masterball...
  16. A

wanted: good natured pokemon

hello, i am looking for the followling pokemon with the nature, any help is apprecited. suicune~Bold Latias~Sassy Giritna~timid Rotom(I would perfer it to be shiny, but otherwise is fine.)~Modest/Timid Mewtwo~Timid/Modest
  17. A

2users Vs 2 users

hello, i want to have a double battle, Me(Aco-Zurrr) and FlameWolf75 will be battling against two people. I'm only accepting batles today, not any other time, so do not ask, ask on this day, sooner than lataer.
  18. A

wamt: power items

i have: power anklet power lens and power weight i need: all the rest >.> i guess i can offer a shiny or two to the first person to trade them.
  19. A

Battle anyone?

hey, i am bored, just had a battle.(Vaporeons >.<) it was really close and a good game. so i was looking for another battle. if anyone wants to battl me, that would be great! (and also, one of my pokemon has an inopopriate neame, and i didnt name it, so please dont get offended.)
  20. A

want: Tm U-turn

i need a tm uturn to complete (or almost) complete my set for a physical attaking mew. nayways, if you have the BP of ice punch thats a plus. :D i offer bleey charmnders, if you get U-turn and ice punch on to him, i will igve a shiny charmander, :)
Back
Top Bottom