2. B

How to make a blog?

How do i make a blog???? I checked everywhere in blog >> your blog
  3. B

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Clever Pokemon nicknames Misery = Awesome nickname for Umbreon ;DDD
  4. B

Favorite Eeveelution?

I just wanna know which eeveelution you like. (I'm not making a poll for I do not know how to make one.) Mine? It'd have to be Umbreon :3 It's shiny form is Blue!!! And, its in my avatar :D
  5. B

Favourite (non-legendary) Ice-type Pokémon

Mamoswine, of course. It's somewhat cool and powerful at the same time.
  6. B

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

I'd stick with real names like that too ;)
  7. B

Battle, anyone?

yo! just wanna know if anybody wants to battle. im so bored right now. RULES: no ubers (salamence + garchomp are allowed) no hacks no double pokes or itemzz. aaaanddd have fun!:XD:
  8. B

Bunch Of Shinies!!!!

shiny ponyta/rapidash for beldum?
  9. B

Offerin: Events,Shinies, EV'd pokemon

i want the event celebi i'll give you the crown suicune only if you trade me an ev'd poke is that fair? a shiny legend event with special moves for 1 ev'd poke(doesnt have to be shiny) and a legend event ?
  10. B

Offering: Wishing Eevees

moon stone, sun stone, dawn stone, or shiny stone for modest one
  11. B

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) docile eevee please
  12. B

Offering some shinies

this is closed for now. ill re open it when im done with other people i already got 2 pokes to rng hope you dont mind ;)
  13. B

Offering some shinies

no thanx
  14. B

Offering some shinies

there is nothing i want in particular... it doesnt have to be ev trained just offer and ill tell you what i want
  15. B

VaporeonFan's Signature Shop

Re: VaporeonFan11's Signature Shop can you make me a dratini banner (not dragonite or dragonair) with the words "BagelTree" somewhere please?
  16. B

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

my torterra in pearl >.> i leveled my blastoise in firered to lv 82, and a manectric in spphire to lv 91, but that doesnt count ._.
  17. B

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

honestly, i think quilfish is awesome too. its just not my favorite
  18. B

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

gee, this is hard i gotta say Purotooga http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/564.shtml if you dont know what Purotooga is, click it
  19. B

Offering some shinies

elloz :3 i gotz shinies that im offerin for other pokemanz. just pm me and tell me which pokemon(s) you wantz. i use RNG method so it would be better if yall is lookin for teh wild pokes in hg/ss I already have shinies in mah pc boxes :D i gotz non hg/ss pokes in thar! ex. spirtomb so...
  20. B

Greatest Pokémon Move

this wasnt too long but idc:complain:
Back
Top Bottom