• Users: Bagel Tree
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

How to make a blog?

How do i make a blog???? I checked everywhere in blog >> your blog
  2. B

Favorite Eeveelution?

I just wanna know which eeveelution you like. (I'm not making a poll for I do not know how to make one.) Mine? It'd have to be Umbreon :3 It's shiny form is Blue!!! And, its in my avatar :D
  3. B

Battle, anyone?

yo! just wanna know if anybody wants to battle. im so bored right now. RULES: no ubers (salamence + garchomp are allowed) no hacks no double pokes or itemzz. aaaanddd have fun!:XD:
  4. B

Offering some shinies

elloz :3 i gotz shinies that im offerin for other pokemanz. just pm me and tell me which pokemon(s) you wantz. i use RNG method so it would be better if yall is lookin for teh wild pokes in hg/ss I already have shinies in mah pc boxes :D i gotz non hg/ss pokes in thar! ex. spirtomb so...
  5. B

Trick Pokemon please

Hello. i am asking for another pokemon. its like the roar thread. if u haven't seen it, i'm just looking for a good pokemon that can learn trick. [ex] jirachi, furret etc.>I already have those pokemon so dont offer them to me. that is all i think. so yeah.
  6. B

Can't Post Blog

Title says some stuff. Idk how to post a blog of my own.
  7. B

Any good Pokemon with roar

Ummm... i'm looking for a good pokemon with the move roar because im goin to use it for my usual wifi battling. So if any of you have one that you would like to trade, please tell me. I'm offering a shiny rapidash and ponyta. Shiny poliwhirl. Altaria not shiny blastoise drapion and much...
  8. B

Hello I am New

Hello I am new to Bulbagarden forums and I just wanted to say hello to everyone who is here and I hope that I can make great friends here. So yeah please reply to this ASAP. Your regards...
Back
Top Bottom