• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. volb88

Start a trade thread

Is there anyway we can start a trade thread where we put cards we want and cards we’re willing to trade on display? Would love to trade many of my cards I have for cards I need. Currently there are 4,118 cards I don’t have, and am willing to trade away any of my 8,884 duplicate cards, so was...
  2. volb88

Please help me extend my Pichu collection

If you could list each English set and card number you need, I might be able to help you out.
  3. volb88

Need people to trade cards with!

I have a huge TCG collection (13,000+), that I would love to expand and trade. I just need a good way to communicate and find trustworthy traders. Is there anyway we can start a thread on here to do that? Or can I just not find the thread? If someone can give me a link or just comment here if...
  4. volb88

Where to But Gen V Boosters?

troll and toad
  5. volb88

GEN VI: Trade back my Kadabra?

What time are you available?
  6. volb88

GEN VI: Trade back my Kadabra?

I've got a kadabra in Pokemon X, that I would love to evolve......who can help me out??
  7. volb88

Tradeback needed

You're quite welcome!
  8. volb88

Tradeback needed

I've gone to the monitor and you both a few times, I think you're doing the same. Wait until I have 2 arrows by my name and then talk to me.
  9. volb88

Tradeback needed

Yes, the center receptionist.
  10. volb88

Tradeback needed

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm ready now....I'll meet you in the room.
  11. volb88

Tradeback needed

Ok, I should be able to help you in an hour and a half, just reply on here and tell me when you're ready.
  12. volb88

Tradeback needed

I can help you. When are you available?
  13. volb88

Need Tradeback for an Electivire!

Thank You, Venom! I appreciate it, let me know if you ever need help with anything!
  14. volb88

Sounds great, my White 2 FC is 0390666890814, I can't figure out how to edit my signature to put it on there...
  15. volb88

Hello all! I would like someone (trustworthy) to trade and trade back my Electivire please. I'm about to face Victory Road in White 2 and I'm gonna need him.. Let me know!
  16. volb88

Can You Help Me Finish My HGSS Sets??

Well, I already got Ampharos Prime and Celebi Prime, So I could give you $10 for ALPH1, Metagross, Vileplume, and Scizor.....
  17. volb88

2010 Promo Shuckle Card Misprint?

A Promo Pack? There's no such thing other than the POP Series, and Southern Islands. Do you mean in a blister box/display? And where did you buy it?
  18. volb88

Can I give you $8 for all four cards?
  19. volb88

That sounds good.
  20. volb88

That's good. I'm not sure though if I can go that high, I apologize.
Back
Top Bottom