Search results for query: *

• Users: volb88
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. volb88

Start a trade thread

Is there anyway we can start a trade thread where we put cards we want and cards we’re willing to trade on display? Would love to trade many of my cards I have for cards I need. Currently there are 4,118 cards I don’t have, and am willing to trade away any of my 8,884 duplicate cards, so was...
  2. volb88

Need people to trade cards with!

I have a huge TCG collection (13,000+), that I would love to expand and trade. I just need a good way to communicate and find trustworthy traders. Is there anyway we can start a thread on here to do that? Or can I just not find the thread? If someone can give me a link or just comment here if...
  3. volb88

GEN VI: Trade back my Kadabra?

I've got a kadabra in Pokemon X, that I would love to evolve......who can help me out??
  4. volb88

Need Tradeback for an Electivire!

Hello all! I would like someone (trustworthy) to trade and trade back my Electivire please. I'm about to face Victory Road in White 2 and I'm gonna need him.. Let me know!
  5. volb88

Can You Help Me Finish My HGSS Sets??

I'm sooo close to finishing my HGSS sets, I just need a handful of cards. Please help if you've got 'em! On my end, I have too many doubles to name, so if you need something specific, just ask. I'd much rather just pay for the cards, but I will trade. I need: Heartgold & Soulsilver: Pokemon...
  6. volb88

Wanted - Solrock

Tell me what you want, I have all the starters and about 80 percent of the pokedex..
  7. volb88

Can anyone part with a Zangoose?

I would love to have one, I can offer any of the starters.
  8. volb88

Wanted: Can anyone spare a Mawile??

I'm offering any of the starters, let me know who you want.
  9. volb88

Does anyone have a Gligar?

I'm offering any of the starters..
  10. volb88

Need Mantyke!

Need Mantyke or Mantine, I'm offering any of the starters.
  11. volb88

Need a Yanmega!

Or a Yanma, whichever. I'm offering any of the starters.
  12. volb88

Need a Yanma!

I will trade any of the starters for it.
  13. volb88

Need an Omanyte

I'll trade any of the starters for him.
  14. volb88

Need a Chansey!

Will trade any of the starters.
  15. volb88

NEED Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey

I am offering any of the 12 starters for any one of them.
  16. volb88

need EXEGGUTOR

Will trade starters for him.
  17. volb88

I HAVE ALL 12 STARTERS

I have all 12 starters, several of each. Reply if you want any. All I need in return are pretty simple Pokemon. Heartgold and Pearl exclusive Pokemon are very welcome, because I have Soulsilver and Diamond.
  18. volb88

HAVE ALL 12 STARTERS, SEVERAL NATURES

I have all 12 starters, several of each. Reply if you want any. All I need in return are pretty simple Pokemon. Heartgold and Pearl exclusive Pokemon are very welcome, because I have Soulsilver and Diamond.
  19. volb88

Anyone have an Exeggutor?

I'm willing to trade any of the 12 starters for him.
  20. volb88

Need a Mankey in SS!

If anyone has a Mankey, let me know, I would be happy to make a reasonable trade. Just let me know what you need.
Back
Top Bottom