Search results for query: *

1. Want: Hidden Power Ice 70 Pichu

Just as the title says, I want a Hidden Power Ice 70 Pichu. What I offer is in my shop. Thanks.
  2. Want: Every Single DW Pokemon.

Hey guys, as you know, I run a shop here in the shop subcenter. I recently opened up a new section for DW Pokemon. I consider myself lucky because I collected 20 of them in 1 day from SPPf, but I now need EVERY SINGLE 1 of them. If you have a DW Female/Male that I don't have, please don't...
  3. Want: Nagashima Spa Land Axew and ANA Darkrai

I'll pretty much give anything for any Nagashima Spa Land Axew and ANA Darkrai. Check out my shop to look for Pokemon that you're interested in. The link is in my Signature. Thanks.
  4. Preferable Items for Pseudo-legend team?

Hey guys, I created a Pseudo-legend team on my White, but I can't seem to figure out what are the best items for them... Can you evaluate their ability and moves and tell me the items to hold? And no 2 Pokemon should have the same item because I am using them for the Random Matchup WiFi Battle...
  5. Want: Flawless Larvesta

As the title says, I want a Flawless Larvesta. Check out my Shop to see what I have for offer.
  6. EVENTS,SHINIES and MORE! GEN 4+5! Contests are now AVAILABLE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to my shop. Please follow the rules and post a comment if you wish to trade. For anything else off topic, please VM me or PM me. In this shop, you will find Event Pokemon, Shiny...
  7. Japanese Movie 10 Entei

Hi guys, I want a Japanese Movie 10 Entei. I'll trade an English Movie 10 Raikou for it. Thanks.
  8. Wanted: Male IV'd Archen

I want a Male IV'd Archen with Dragon Pulse, Head Smash, Earth Power and Steel Wing. I haven't heard of an Archen that knows Head Smash though, so good luck breeding it. As for IVs, try to get as many as you can also. If you get shiny one with all the above attributes, expect a very good reward...
  9. Win2011 Beasts

I know it's a bit too late to ask for this, but could I request the three shiny event legendary beasts, Entei, Raikou and Suicune? Comment in what Pokemon you would like, I have much to offer. Edit: Got Raikou, want Suicune and Entei now.
  10. Wanted: Movie 14 Victini

Hey guys, I'm looking for a movie 14 Victini whose moves have not been edited (Level is fine with me). List down any pokemon you want, I'll get it for you. Thanks. P.s. The pokemon are not hacked.
  11. Wanted: Oblivia ATTACK Deoxys

I need the ATTACK Deoxys that has Meteor Mash. List down what you want. I might have it.
Back
Top Bottom