• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Elite Twit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Wanted: Berries

I haven't gotten any berries since I don't go to the Dreamworld. Tell me what you want from the Battle Subway and it's your for any berry on the list below: Occa Berry Chople Berry Rindo Berry Pomeg Berry Kelpsy Berry Qualot Berry Hondew Berry Grepa Berry Tamato Berry
  2. E

The Terrible Twos Tourney !!Registration now OPEN!!

The Terrible Twos Tourney. It's back, with a Gen V kinda feel!! This will be a level 100 2v2 singles battle tournament. It will be held over WIFI. There's only two pokemon you will need to train, don't be lazy. PO and Shoddy will NOT be options for these tourneys. Videos of matches WILL...
  3. E

WANTED: Light Clay [CLOSED]

I don't feel like going to catch 1,000 Goletts for a Light Clay. My numbers might be a little off, but that's fine. What I do have is a TON of BP from the Battle Subway. What would you like from the Battle Subway for your Light Clay?
  4. E

IV Bred Petilils and Lilligants just for you! 7 Left!

Yes you! There's a Petilil or Lilligant waiting for 20 people. These are absolutely free, with a catch. Come on, you didn't think there wasn't going to be a catch did you? It's a very simple one. It seems that there's a bunch of new names I don't know since I've been gone. That also tells me...
  5. E

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Bracket is UP!!!

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. This will be an auto level 100 3v3 singles battle tournament. It will be held over WIFI. There's only three to be trained, don't be lazy. PO and Shoddy will NOT be options for these tourneys. Videos of matches WILL NOT be allowed. There's a lot of planning and...
  6. E

[CLOSED] Wanted: Damp Rock [CLOSED]

Looking for a Damp Rock. Yet another thing I thought I had but apparently do not. I can offer any of the Power Items or a Leftovers. If any of these do not interest you, please let me know what does. As always, do not be a noob. Shinys are not worth a Damp Rock. Don't even ask.
  7. E

[CLOSED] Wanted: TM53 Energy Ball/TM30 Shadow Ball. [CLOSED]

Looking for TM53 Energy Ball/TM30 Shadow Ball. Thought I had them but I do not. I have most TMs and items, let me know what you want. DO NOT be a noob and ask me what shinys I have. TMs are not worth shinys, nice try though.
  8. E

Wanted: Berries.

I need a Micle and Rowap berry. Name your price. I've got various things to offer. EV training, shinys, HGSS Tutor Services, TMs.
  9. E

Wanted: Lucky Egg. [CLOSED]

I could have sworn I had a few, but apparently I don't. I can offer anything from PBR mystery gift list(even the three pokemon), http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Battle_Revolution#Mystery_Gift, EV training. Or name something else...
  10. E

EV Training, Tutoring & Cloning!

¤¤ EV Training and Tutoring ¤¤ I do everything with vitamins and a spread sheet. No ARs/Hacks are used to EV train pokemon. I am not asking for much in return, but do not offer me something that is clearly a waste of my time. For example: shiny JOLLY Rotom = a waste of my time. I battle...
  11. E

Might as well say hey...

So hello! New to the forum, looking forward to getting some battling in. Or trading, whichever works. I'm usually on PBR at nights EST, or wifi if someone wants to battle there.
Back
Top Bottom