Search results for query: *

• Users: Renegade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

GEN VI: Trick Room Ditto

I'm currently in need of a Ditto for trick room breeding (31/31/31/31/31/0 IV spread) and if someone happens to have one wheter it be cloned or RNG'd I dont really care, but I wont trade for a powersave or pokesav one. I can offer a couple of events, any combination of starters (only have 3...
  2. R

GEN VI: Looking for...

Im currently looking for a Brave Harvest Phantump, a Quiet Abra, and a Charizardite Y I have a few events I can offer, as well as X Exclusive Megastones or pokemon
  3. R

GEN VI: Need Calm Heatran!!

As the title says, I am looking for a Heatran with a calm nature. I can offer a few IV bred pokemon in exchange, or I have these aswell: UT SUM2013 Dialga (Adamant) Dialga, Giratina, and Ho-Oh w/Hidden Abilities I also have quite a few legends, so just ask! IGN - Sherlock 2191-7898-4310
  4. R

Need Help for a Competitive Team

I don't know much about competitive battling, so I was wondering if this could function as a good team in x and y ou tier. Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet Iron Barbs 252 Def/252 SDef/6 HP Impish Toxic Gyro Ball Spikes Leech Seed Blaziken @ Wide Lens Speed Boost 172 Atk/80 Def/80 SDef/172 Spe Jolly...
  5. R

Looking for a ______...

I'm in search of a Jirachi, Mew, and Shaymin. UT is prefered, but I really don't care. IVs, EVs, levels, and natures do not matter. The only thing that relly matter is that they are LEGIT. I'm willing to give up these pokemon: EVENT REG. POKEMON DW POKEMON FC: 4256-0287-9692...
  6. R

Could I get a ______?

I'm looking for these: Mew Jirachi Deoxys Shaymin Any natured, I don't care if it's UT or not, Don't care about Ivs or Evs, just want the pokemon Here's what I can offer: JOHTO DEX Shiny Girafarig Ho-Oh Lugia HOENN DEX Shiny Electrike Regirock Registeel Groudon Kyogre...
  7. R

Abyssal Ruins - Connection to X an Y?

The Ruins of Undella Bay... There is and intersting coincidence here with the 'X', the 'Y', the 'Z', and the '?'.Possibly a relation to the new games. What do you guys think?
  8. R

Start Ups The Storm

Invasion Pt. One:The Storm Why us? I thought as I stood looking out what was once a large window over looking the lake from a third floor hotel room. Of every planet in the known universe, they chose Earth. Why? They said that they had come in peace, that they were just visiting. They said...
  9. R

The Storm

Invasion: Pt. One – The Storm We were tired. We were worn down, low in spirits, and we had little hope of ever seeing their loved ones again. Our world was covered in ash, cities and towns ripped apart, smoldering ruins left in the wake of a catastrophe. They said that they came I peace...
  10. R

The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

Water splashed as a wide black paw was set down heavily for a second. It was raining hard, but the creature didn’t care. It had its mind set on killing its prey. It stopped for a second, watching the two-legged thing struggle to hang something to keep it dry. It crept out into the partial...
  11. R

The End is Here

One Year Ago: Story: Rules: Sign-up: This RP will merge with "The Hunger Games: Dimensional Jump" at some point in the future. Me (Latigarys) and Reece will be approving SUs. I will post my SU later.
  12. R

The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing Back Story: Dimensions: Tributes: Sign-Up Sheet: My SU: (Example) This Role-Play will also merge with another RP: ‘The End is here’ Rules: No God-Modding Please try to keep swearing to a minimum Please PM or VM me before making a...
  13. R

Help finishing a Gen. V attack team?

Well, here's my Gen. V Competitive battling team: Metagross - Adamant - Clear Body - Item: Occa Berry 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spe ~Stealth Rock ~Meteor Mash ~Hammer Arm ~Bullet Punch Main Use: In effect, it's my lead. It uses stealth rock to set up entry hazards, with Meteor mash as its...
  14. R

Doctor Who: A Timelord in Distress.

Doctor who? Doctor who? It is said that silence will fall when the question is asked. The Silence have taken over. They have drive Humanity into space yet again. They have had them create shuttles fast enough to travel multiple light years in a day. They have sent man-kind on a mission...
  15. R

The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

RegiReece; Here it is! Parker stood outside FIDAD Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand. He had heard many rumors about people being immune to the virus. He wasn't quite sure, so he was following his instincts as a reporter. He was going to investigate the building, because it belonged to the...
  16. R

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Welcome to my Multi-Generation breeding shop! (Formerly Down South Breedin’) What I Currently Offer: What I Want In Return: DEX FILLER LIST [/SPOILER] RULES: Now Serving: Taco Jadeco Already Served: コジロウ OceanicWildfire Pikalga Soul_Strider Please use this form...
  17. R

Pokerus!!!

WHAT I WANT: I am currently searching for Pokerus, and would be eternally grateful if somone would either infect my pokemon,or trade me an infected one. WHAT I CAN OFFER: I can currently offer some pokemon with egg moves: - Scyther - Tyrouge - Growlithe - Chingling I am also...
  18. R

Wanted: Arceus

Hello all! I am currently looking for a TRU Arceus in Generation IV to Activate Sinjoh Ruins. I would be willing to trade a UT Legit Level 100 Dream World Arceus in Generation V. I do not care if the TRU Arceus is untouched or not, though it MUST be legit.
  19. R

Looking for a Shiny Pichu

I am currnetly looking for the Fateful encounter Shiny Pichu event from a while back. I will do my best to trade what you want for it.
  20. R

The End is Here Non-pokemon post apocolyptic role-play

Federal Investigation into Disease Attack and Defense (F.I.D.A.D) Headquarters. At 3:00pm on August 13th in Bangkok Thailand, an airborne virus escaped the high security and quickly infected hundreds of people. The virus, now known to the public as ‘Hex-Flu’ is currently...
Back
Top Bottom