Search results for query: *

1. M

COMPLETE: A Friendship Treasured and Portrayed [Non-Fiction; Poetry] [EVERYONE]

Author's Note: A Friendship Treasured and Portrayed I remember like yesterday, College days seemed far away; But now I see it coming, Speeds as fast as our running. We never thought that it would end - All those stomachaches that we gained Over jokes we couldn't comprehend - But...
  2. M

Well, I made something on GIMP [The Beauty of a Flower]

My friends and I were chatting on Facebook a day or two ago. One of them asked me to make a piece of GFX art 'cos I was telling them, "I'm bored, gimme something to do." She wanted one of a flower. I had a bit of trouble with this one, mainly because of the colors. When I adjusted the layer...
  3. M

Pokemon Weaknesses

I'm pretty sure most of you know this game already. The next poster must counter the previous person's attack and Pokemon. Example: User A (which would be me): Eievui use Quick Attack User B: Kairiky use Seismic Toss User C: Use Wing Attack, Pigeot! And so on and so forth... I'll start...
  4. M

Contest Pokeball vs. Masterball

Just thought I'd make a battle between two completely different Pokeballs. So, which do you think is better? The classic, common, red-and-white orb? Or the catch-every-single Pokemon Master ball? Personally, I just love the classics, however useful the Masterball is. Though, my favorite...
  5. M

The Graphics Shore

Hey everyone! Welcome to The Graphics Shore! A.K.A. My gallery of noobish arts. Nope, it wasn't a typo, this is not a store, it's a gallery. So, I've had GIMP for 8 or 9 months, but my total time using it is only for like 4 months (mainly because of homework). And, I guess my GFX works are...
  6. M

Nook vs. Kindle

So this is a topic about the two ebook readers that have many buyers. My dad recently went to the US for a business trip and brought back a Nook and Kindle. He gave me the Nook. Anyway, I want your opinions on these two gadgets. If you have one, which one? If you have two, or have used two...
  7. M

Favorite/Best Pokemon Game Version

What do you think is the best Pokemon game version of all time? For me, Emerald FTW! It was the 2nd or 3rd Pokemon game I got, and I instantly fell in love with it. And, that's where my favorite starter and Pokemon became Mudkip. Now, on how I decided that Emerald beats Ruby and Sapphire...
  8. M

Favorite UnderUsed Pokemon

So, what is/are your favorite UU Pokemon? Mine are: Aggron Milotic Swellow Leafeon Absol What about you guys? Discuss. (Uhm, is this in the right forum? If not, please move it to the correct forum..)
  9. M

The Eight Stones Book One: Its Just a Matter of Time

Hello everybody! This is a Pokemon fanfic I began during summer, and I intend to finish it by next year. I'm just eleven, so please don't be so harsh (like flaming), but criticism IS welcome. Updates will be slow as I'm in school and have my own personal life. This fanfic is also on...
  10. M

What Internet Browser do you use/prefer?

Title says it all. So, which internet browser do you prefer and why? I'm not necessarily asking what you're using now, I'm asking out of the internet browsers you've used, which one did you find as the best (in your opinion). I prefer Safari over the rest, mainly because my laptop is a...
  11. M

Contest Hitmontop vs. Hitmonlee vs. Hitmonchan

Which of the three possible evolutions of Tyrogue do you prefer? And why? Is your choice based on stats, movepool/moveset, or just because you plain like one more than the other two? For me, it depends on my team, if I'm low on defense, I'd prefer Hitmonchan. If I'm low on attack, then I'd...
  12. M

What do you usually do on Bulbagarden?

Just as the title says, "What do you do on Bulbagarden?" Or to make it clearer, what forums do you usually post in (first or not)? Or, what forums or threads usually catch your attention first? For me, just about anything, especially if related to writing, shippings I follow, art (fan...
  13. M

Greetings! I'm MuddyMudkip

Hey everyone! I am MuddyMudkip, MM or MudMud for short. I discovered this forum because of Bulbapedia (I use that alot) and Serebii (Fizzy Bubbles, I'm MagnificentMudkip there). I'm really interested in the RPGs here, and that was one of my main reasons of joining, another reason is Pokemon is...
Back
Top Bottom