Search results for query: *

1. L

Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"I'll miss ya too Midori..." Dan grinned. "Remember, pull a prank on mr garland, the crazy geography teacher! I'll be thankful!" "Or she'll get destroyed trying.... better don't do it, Midori..." ---- A loud beep was heard in the room. Jasmine's pokenav Led flashed red, a sign of a new...
  2. L

"Why would you want to leave? To be honest... I don't want to leave the school..." Dan sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "I mean... Come on! This school is so awesome! For example, Headmaster Lucius and his deceased wife is a nice couple that built school!" Dan laughed as the four of...
  3. L

Draglos was standing by the edge of a small pool - not more than ten feet from side to side in a wood. The trees grew close together and were so leafy that he could get no glimpse of the sky. All the light was green light that came through the leaves, but this green daylight was bright and warm...
  4. L

When Zane realized what's happening, it was almost too late. He quickly whirled, and stared in fear as Ritz stares at him with blank eyes, her hand holding a scissor. "Ritz, no..." "I've given you everything I have. I would give you my life if you asked for it," she said in a monotone. "I...
  5. L

Dan patted Midori's shoulder gently, and Joey held Midori's hand to let her know everything's gonna be alright. "Well," Dan grinned, his fist clenched tightly in front of his chest. "No use sitting here teary eyed! Let's just let that dude rest in peace. Forget about the stuff we can't...
  6. L

Fall passed, as all Fall must, and winter came to Snowpoint Academy again. Dan found that staying up late the night before, sipping wine and filling eggs with candy and other treats for the younger students in the academy, was not a boring task if May and Joey was there to accompany him and...
  7. L

OoC: timeskip to 12.00 -- "Dammit Zane, you couldn't wait for ONE more day?" Van sighed. He was sitting alone in Snowpoint Station, waiting for the midnight train that will take him to Jublife City. Van has five Dragon Pokemon that could fly. Three of them are in the school's daycare...
  8. L

"Eheheh, you're too cute," Van laughed, pulling away from Midori and clasped her face between his hands. He then started pinching her cheeks as if he was playing with a doll. "Feeling better now?" He's not going to kiss her. Not here, not now. He barely knew her. What would Lili say if she...
  9. L

"I've been playing since I was eight," Van smirked. He put aside his white Stradivarius violin and gazed deep into Midori's chocolate eyes. "Can I take a closer took to your eyes?" Yes, it was not proper for him to be so close to Midori like that. No, even by being in this room, Van had broke...
  10. L

"You'll get used to her and his twin," Van nodded. "Don't worry." Van began to grip his violin. Relaxed. steady, but easy. He's like holding a fragile animal, a bird or a small rodent... He has to hold it with enough conviction that it wont flop away and fall or get hurt, but he has to be...
  11. L

"Hehehe," Van grabbed his violin, sat on Midori's bed, and winked. "Sit next to me Midori. I'll play a nice tune for you." Van looked around the room. It was pretty neat and tidy, unlike his room. After all, it was a girl's room. Oh well, a messy room indicates that you're a genius. May...
  12. L

"Because," Van said as he jumped inside her room and put his violin on Midori's desk. "somebody's in a bad mood and needs a hug." He smiled, drew his arms around Midori and tapped her back gently. Van is an old hand at making someone feels comfortable. That's why most underclassmen sees him...
  13. L

"Well, I have to go for a while," Van didn't bother to put his violin back in the case. Instead, he ran outside, carrying his violin. Outside, he counted the windows. One, two three, aha, Four! There's Midori's room. 104. Van quickly dashed to the window, bit his violin and quickly climbed the...
  14. L

"I'm cool," Dan scowled, throwing himself in the sofa where May sat and rested his head on her lap. "I'm just tired..." "..." Color rose to May's cheeks as Shooter laid his head on May's lap. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and nudged Dan a little. Dan raised his eyebrow...
  15. L

"This is beautiful," Van smiled, pinching Midori's red cheek playfully. "Thank you. I'll keep it." "Hey, can you draw Zane for me?" Ritz said as she saw the sketch of Lili. It looked just like her. "You're so good..." "No no don't! I don't wanna be drawn!" Zane scowled. "Go get someone...
  16. L

"Yes, what about it?" Van nodded. "You're making a sketch of her?" You see, Zane's gang has an unique habit of always gathering together in Uxie Yellow Common Room two days before Christmas Eve to sing together, at twilight when soft lavender shadows spread their gentle cloaks and the sweet...
  17. L

"Well, sit next to me then," Van gestured to the chair next to him. "You like singing, don't you?" "Oh, you like singing?" May raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, you should join the school choir." Zane, however, looked less than happy when Midori's here. A scowl painted his face but still, Van's...
  18. L

As soon as Van saw Midori standing on the stairway, he began to play his violin, and started singing in his mellifluous tenor voice. Not sure if you know this... But when we first met, I got so nervous, I couldn't speak... In that very moment, I found the one, and, My life has found its...
  19. L

OoC: I was going to do that :p --- Sitting on Uxie Yellow Common Room, is Van, May, and Ritz. Uxie Yellow common room is one of the airiest rooms at the Academy. It is a wide, circular room with a yellow carpet and arched windows hung with yellow and white silks. During the day, Uxie...
  20. L

"... I'll help." Ales nodded, his eyes narrowing in determination. "That's my brother. Well, you must let the boy get some rest," Vasilios patted Ales' shoulder once again and turned around. "I'll see you tomorrow." *** Sitting on a high tree branch, is Sho, holding a thick, white...
Back
Top Bottom