Search results for query: *

1. LavenderCase

An old Mewtwo drawing.

I used to draw Mewtwo, a lot. Almost made a fan fiction but it never worked out. Really liked to explore the prospect of physical based combat, as this image shows. Drew this about 10 years ago. My avatar is based off of it.
  2. LavenderCase

What is something new or uncommon that you'd like to see more of in the Pokemon anime/manga?

I'm not too familiar with the manga so I refer to the anime. But I would like to see more cameos of older characters, older trainers, and Pokemon professions. As a mom in real life I'd like to see more of the character's family dynamics. What about you guys?
  3. LavenderCase

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Niantic Labs - Pokémon GO Looks like a new update is here! You get to choose your own buddy Pokemon that will walk with you for perks such as candy and other rewards. I think I'll be going with my Vulpix. What about you guys?
  4. LavenderCase

I may be new.

Hello there, how is everyone? Not sure how to put this, but I may not be a new member, though it is my first time posting in this forum. I think I registered a while back but forgot about my account. I'm sorry. Anyways, what matters is that I finally made a proper introduction. I'm Lavender...
Back
Top Bottom