Search results for query: *

1. L

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

I would be an Eevee Gym Leader ;) And no one would win. Team: Espeon Umbreon Glaceon Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon My gym would be very open and spacious, as well as doubling as a daycare center. I would take on all my challengers in a room with stands on both sides for people to watch...
  2. L

Pokemon Tabletop RPG

*cough* Umm... *cough* This. http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Tabletop/site/
  3. L

What Pokemon is my pet most like?

Well, you welcomed other people to ask about their own pets, so... Might as well take advantage of that cause I've been wondering for a while. My dog looks just like the one on the left in that picture. And your dog reminds me of a Mareep, but someone mentioned that already.
  4. L

Favourite (non-legendary) Ice-type Pokémon

I would say Glaceon. Glaceon has gotten me through some tough fights =D
  5. L

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

I used all three methods to get... Sharpedo Swampert Swablu Not really crazy about those... Can I be born again? Preferrably on May 13th so I can be Eevee :drool:
  6. L

Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

Re: Old Chateau discussion Oooh, I love that place. Sometimes I run in there to see the ghosts just for fun =P
  7. L

Best Dark pokemon

Umbreon. Muahahaha.
  8. L

Contest Wooper vs [Joeys] Rattata

Re: Whooper vs Joeys rattata Oh, Joey's Rattata, is that even a question?
  9. L

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Gimme that Espeon nao! NAO! ...please =D Espeon - Ltstrange - 10/25/10
  10. L

Gender Pronouns on Pokemon

I have a strange rule but I generally follow it. For pokemon without a gender, or that the speaker doesnt know the gender of, its an "it". For a pokemon confirmed to be male, it's he. For a pokemon confirmed to be female, it's she. So it varies on the distinct pokemon, not the species.
  11. L

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Eevee. Nuff said. No arguments, just accept it.
  12. L

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

Umm... Yeah. Psyduck and Golduck. Someone else in the world has to agree with me. Little Psyduck is here, happy in the world, but then it gets headaches. The headaches begin to worsen and it develops minor, uncontrallable psychic powers. So, maybe because its involuntary, Psyduck is just...
  13. L

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

Teddiursa (the first Pokémon I ever used an Everstone on) Dragonair (It looks so much cooler than Dragonite...) Magikarp... Just saying. Scyther (No, I don't care about your OU tier Scizor, Scyther was good enough alone) Magmar Electabuzz Ralts (Think about it. We'd never have to deal with...
  14. L

Your Pokemon Career

I would definitely own a Daycare. Who wouldn't want to just play with pokémon all day? I'd try to be along the Breeder side of things because I love basic pokémon. However, as my career went on, I'd gather a team of unwanted misfit pokémon, training them up by making challenges against the...
  15. L

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I really like the designs for Mijumaru, I think I'll be choosing him. I've always loved the water starters (Squirtle was my absolute favorite starter of all time, Totodile was pretty eh for me, Mudkip was... Mudkip, Piplup was my first in Gen IV). I think I'm the only picking him amongst my...
  16. L

What weather effect pisses you off the most?

I really, really want to DESTROY hail. I love Ice types, one of my favorite types actually, but I cannot stand Hail.
  17. L

Worst Song?

Lavendar town... Yep.
  18. L

Contest Salamence vs Dragonite

Re: Salamance vs Dragonite Of course Gary. Does it even need to be asked?
  19. L

Contest Weavile vs Glaceon

I really love Glaceon... So much so I'm obligated to vote for it.
Back
Top Bottom