Search results for query: *

1. O

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

DBZ - The frieza saga - Goku's Alive.
  2. O

Scariest Pokémon?

Haunter in r/b/y, very freaky and scary!
  3. O

Your First Pokemon Card

Tangela was my first, can't remember how I got it, prolly found it on the ground. I traded for a Pikachu and a other card.
  4. O

Misty Club

Beautiful drawings prinlee! Keep it up ^_^
  5. O

Dorkiest looking Pokémon

Bibarel! `_`
  6. O

if you could go to the pokemon world...(specifics in thread)

^ same. I think I'd be much comfortable in the pokemon world than in this one.
  7. O

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll added!

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll adde Gen 1 and 2 for sure, after that it gets a lot more difficult...
  8. O

Which form of Pokémon media do you like best?

The first 2 gen games and Anime :-D
  9. O

Do you think the World of Pokemon is real?

Some kid once told me they were building a Pokemon park in Japan somewhere lol. I actually believed him for a while - and I wished I could visit it asap. Anyways, it's real enough for me.
  10. O

Misty Club

When they arrived here in Europe the same thing happened. Also, Digimon and shortly after DBZ cards took over which made everyone lose interest. I traded it with someone when the TCG was a hot issue here, for obvious reasons. There used to be a small Asian shop here who selled imported...
  11. O

Misty Club

I would love to have that too! Apparently they do excist as I saw someone sell them on Ebay about a year ago (not sure if they're still there, you might wanna look). They looked almost exactly the same. Anyways I scanned that rare card, unfortunately Bulbagarden saves pictures as .jpg so the...
  12. O

Misty Club

I have nearly all of the Misty Trainer cards including Misty's tears (most are Japanese), they were my priority when I collected cards from the TCG, obviously. IIRC the only I don't have is the one where Sabrina uses her psychic powers on Misty and Psyduck. I was lucky enough being able to trade...
  13. O

something you wish to see in the pokemon anime but would never happen for some reason

Re: something you wish to see in the pokemon anime but would never happen for some re Pikachu evolving into Raichu... not in a million years.
  14. O

Most Pathetic Loss

Miltank at Goldenrod City's Gym. 3 times in a row here.
  15. O

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Naming Ditto copycat (because of the girl). Also, naming Gary "Rival", "Dumbass" etc.
  16. O

Game Genie - Re-battle any trainer at will

Yes, like most cheats it gets disabled after turning your game off, it doesn't save the mode.
  17. O

Thank you ^_^ I tested the cheat with my JP silver cart but it freezes once you talk to a trainer - it only seems to work with Gold as far as I can tell.
  18. O

No replies yet? I guess no-one uses game genie anymore these days... oh well. Anyways I have a few more GG codes I made, they are for Blue, I can post them here if anyone is interested.
  19. O

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

Feraligatr <3
  20. O

Shiny Pokemon that look better than the original

Gastly. I absolutely love it when it's shiny.
Back
Top Bottom