Search results for query: *

1. S

Why Alpha and Omega?

These remake names had it coming since Ruby and Sapphire's release. Groudon's hand- Omega marking. Kyorge's fin- Alpha Marking. Aqua Logo - Stylized Alpha. Magma Logo - Stylized Omega. ...Does it really have a deeper meaning than this? No, I don't think so.
  2. S

OR/AS Bold Predictions

Here's 'nother one. Regigigas gets a role. Maybe even a big one. In the post game of course. Regi trio is from Hoenn. It only makes sense that... Well. Regigigas. EDIT: I keep coming up with these predictions as my conversations pass. A new area connecting to Hoenn. Like Sevii Islands and...
  3. S

OR/AS Bold Predictions

They will have a new gimmick/feature/pointless-thing-we-will-love Like walking pokemon in HGSS. Also Gyms will be redesigned. Storyline changes.
  4. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

So... Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. XYZ. Pokemon Z Version confirmed?
  5. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Full Pokedex up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jypk_bXGI Zygarde- POKEMON Z CONFIRMED.
  6. S

Not sure if joke or... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. Kidding. xD
  7. S

Aesthetics and Graphics

More like Castelia, perhaps? Because I liked the number of NPCs in Castelia, in if many/most of them were not interact able.
  8. S

Aesthetics and Graphics

Woaaaah. I mean, just, wooooaaah. To think this is a main series game.
  9. S

What job do you imagine each pokemon doing?

I can't get the image of a Gangster Mewtwo out of my brain, I just had to draw it. Warning, large image.
  10. S

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.
  11. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I can see the next evolution of Doublade... TRICALIBUR! Totally original.
  12. S

Top 10 Pokemon Who Need A Mega Evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrXSo2FRJY Just something I did. I might make more top 10 videos, I dunno.
  13. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Pyroar almost definitely evolves from Litleo. Body color is same. Look at Pyroar's legs, then at Litleo.
  14. S

October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions rev

Re: October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions Garchomp and Mewtwo Megalutions look boss. TREX AND DIPLODOCUS. =D Hat customization? Awesome.
  15. S

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I like the Charizard Mega. The Daikenki one looks pretty much the same to me... But I like it. I'm just waiting for the starter evolutions. I don't think then this is the right thread for you, because we are discussing the credibility of all those...
  16. S

Aesthetics and Graphics

This conversation becomes even more ridiculous every day. No, shinies do not need to look shiny in their menu sprite. That's called nitpicking. You are given shiny models of your pokemon, instead you are raging about little pixels of your Pokemon you cannot even make out. Shiny pokemon are...
  17. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

Super Training seems to me like a minigame of sorts, which is probably like a Pokelathon. There will be some people who would like to EV train the old way.
  18. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'll actually like better diversity of Pokemon while surfing/diving/fishing. Say, 2-3 Pokemon in beginning routes and 6-7 Pokemon in later routes.
  19. S

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation The "How to catch a Pokemon" trailer has become a part of the gameplay experience now. It marks the beginning of an adventure on Route 1. Or, you know, NPC backsprites. Always fun to see.
  20. S

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Here's a wild idea: Maybe sitting on benches actually serves a purpose. Maybe you can save on benches. Maybe benches can heal you. Or maybe something else. But probably something. They wouldn't just add a feature such as 'sitting on benches' without a...
Back
Top Bottom