• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

If you could invent a new type

I'm not a huge fan of Light type as I don't think it's necessary. Solar Beam works under Grass, Sunny Day is fine as Fire and any 'Holy' attacks would probably fall under the realm of Ghost, as counter-intuitive as it sounds. Unless a particular religion is intended to be invoked, which I would...
  2. L

What status ailment do you find the most frustrating?

You know what I really hate? Damned "Fainted". What's with that man? :lol:
  3. L

The Nightmare Realm

Hmmm - may I request a few recolours? RECOLOR Golduck Blissey Vespiquen Steelix Medicham They should all be coloured as though they were Dark Type. I'll give you some creative licence as to the exact colours, but if you really need a base I would suggest somewhere between Weavile, Houndoom...
  4. L

Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'.

Wow. Those are epic. Thankyou so much.
  5. L

Does love actually play a factor?

I'm glad to see that a decent proportion of people agree with me. And Karenism is certainly a good way of putting it. I accept that number-crunching logically should provide a better team. Anectdotal evidence suggests otherwise. Perhaps it is a purely psychological phenomenon, but as far as I...
  6. L

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Hmm. I'm in need of a banner for my signature. I will have to entrust you to the background image, font and the placing of graphics as I am terrible at finding appropriate graphics and my artistic sense is somewhat limited. I would request that it contains four close-ups on the strip of face...
  7. L

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) Thanks - that's great!
  8. L

Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'.

Hmm... THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT!!! Also, could you retype the following as Dark? Slowking Starmie Scizor Kingdra Gardevoir It's a decent list, but I reckon you're up to it. :)
  9. L

Does love actually play a factor?

Amongst my friends, I'm the only one who loves his pokémon. I have a bunch of buddies who play, and make pretty awesome teams of a variety of types, making use of excellent combos and, in some cases, fully EV training them, finding the right natures and so on and so forth. I, however, name...
  10. L

What kind of trainer are you?

C, C, C, C, C... I'm addicted to Dark. It's my passion. My goal in pokemon is to be the first Dark Gym Leader. I always joke that "I already am the Dark Gym Leader - what, you've never heard of it? Well duh, it's the Dark gym, finding it's the first challenge... No I haven't given out any...
  11. L

A Murkrow =)

That's cool :)
  12. L

Greetings, all!

Thanks everyone!
  13. L

~Lumina's Drawing & GFX Gallery~

Great stuff there! I'm really liking the Grovyle.
  14. L

13ulby's s-stupid Pokemon art... >u<"

Aaaaw, they're so cute! I love them all to bits! (Just quietly, if you're not too busy, I would love to see a chibi Houndoom...)
  15. L

My Pikachu ears!

Haha, that's awesome!
  16. L

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) Hey, could you make me an Aerodactyl coloured like a Houndoom?
  17. L

A Murkrow =)

Nice work! That Murkrow's lookin' fine! Do you have a thing for Dark pokemon or was that coincidence?
  18. L

Akanimo Gym Badge Contest

I've just thrown this together in paint. I'm no real artist, but I think the concept works. This is for the Sediment badge.
  19. L

Dhjona's Sprites

Wow, your stuff is great! I love how you're recreating a whole dex. Where do you get your inspiration for new pokémon? Do you just think "let's make a panda-bamboo thing" or do people give you suggestions?
  20. L

hello?

It's unlikely that I'll be able to help, but welcome anyway!
Back
Top Bottom