Search results for query: *

• Users: Ian D.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

TEEN: Lavender Crisis

Lavender Crisis The slight creak of the floorboards beneath his lightweight steps. The wind's sharp whistle through the twisted, broken and bare trees. The darkness clouding his sight. It all made a chill run up his spine. Goosebumps rise to his pale white skin. He could feel each bead...
  2. I

TEEN: Drowning

[Drowning] - Chapter 0: None of this exists now "None of this exists, now." A step: a single, bare foot colliding with the marble floors sending rippling waves of water outward. The foot felt no such water, but the girl that it belonged to knew it was there. "That it doesn't. Do...
  3. I

TEEN: Plans Better Laid

Hi. My name is Emma Rose, and welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon! ...Is that what you want me to say? The world of Pokemon isn't quite puking rainbows. It holds its dark secrets, dark people and its moments of almost demonic cruelty: on the flip-side, it has its good moments, too...
  4. I

TEEN: The Second War [FFVI Novelization]

The Second War Prologue: Watching from afar The ancient War of the Magi... When its flames at last receded, only the charred husk of a world remained. Snow hit the rough, jagged side of the mountains with a soft touch, dousing their normally gray tint in a deep white that was one of the...
  5. I

COMPLETE: Phasmophobia [One-Shot] (Teen)

Initially written as an entry to Pokecommunity's GT8 Small Writing competition, this has to be one of my personal favorite stories that I've ever written, certainly going within the top five. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. And if you're curious, I tied for sixth...
  6. I

TEEN: Rebirth of Sinnoh - Volkner's Tale

As of right now, my piece of crap laptop is my only connection to the internet. As of right now, it may be going to hell at any moment. <_< So I'm going to be careful here... *reminds self to write documents in e-mails* And it may have something to do with my impatience. Probably majority...
  7. I

TEEN: [Dragon Ball/Z: title too long to fit] "The sun is shining, the birds are chirping.."

Warning: This fan fiction contains examples of sexual content, cursing and violence. Reader Discretion is indeed advised. The Legend of... Oh, really, you thought I would do that? Sucker! I can't believe that! You're an idi- Author's Note: Quiet, Maya. Let me write the damn story! Maya...
  8. I

TEEN: Memory [SuBuWriMo]

memory Chapter One: And so it begins The world was a dull lump of sounds and some sights; the latter a barely present thing, something which the person needed to hold onto with their thin, numb hands in order to keep it in their mind. The person felt themselves to be alive, but alive was...
  9. I

TEEN: Serpiente - The climb of the Snake Queen

Why do I do this? Starting another project that I probably won't ever end up finishing. *sigh* Or maybe I will. I like the idea behind it- okay, I should stop arguing with myself in front of you guys. Here's a fourth and final project that I will be working on from now on. Alabaster Daze...
  10. I

TEEN: Here Comes The Sun

Because I'm an impatient ***, and because I'm having urges to drop this and just not release it, I want to do this now and one: satisfy A, and prevent B. So, without further ado, the prologue and first chapter of my MayNoWriMo project, "Here Comes The Sun". Will update once a week, excluding...
  11. I

COMPLETE: Average [One-Shot] [EVERYONE]

Average Sarah Monroe was your average girl in your average town, living out her average life every average day by every average day in average monotony. She had an average appearance, a slim figure but not near hourglass appearance, short brown hair down to her ears. She wore jeans and...
  12. I

COMPLETE: The Key (TEEN)

The Key SoulSilver Shipping Oneshot He stood at roughly five feet, six inches, his head topped with a disheveled mass of red hair that hung down to about his shoulders in the back. It had been forever since he cut it: he never really had the time, with his busy schedule and all. His body...
  13. I

COMPLETE: EVERYONE: They Also Serve, those who Stand and Cater

/They Also Serve, those who Stand and Cater/ Opelucid City was a large place. It had a large landscape dotted with advanced technologically superior buildings and machines, lighting the night sky a mixture of greens, blues, yellows, reds: all sorts of hues correlating in the darkness. One...
  14. I

COMPLETE: One-Shots (Pokemon) (EVERYONE)

INDEX Nothing Left Now Freedom of Choice - In this post Is this what guilt feels like? You'll never learn your lesson (FerrisWheel Shipping) As seen in dreams and nightmares Summerless Days Take me to the Fair (FerrisWheel Shipping) Holy "Freedom of choice? Of course I believe...
  15. I

Your first publicized writing

So. Just today, I have found the very first fan fiction I had ever written. I wrote it when I was eleven, and as you'll see in a moment, apparently an absolute moron. And that my friends, was the first chapter of the two-chapter fan fiction I wrote when I was eleven. So, do you guys...
  16. I

EVERYONE: Alabaster Daze: Unova Chronicle

alabaster daze: unova chronicle Chapter 1: Every journey has a boring start, right? To say that the Unova region was exotic compared to others in the world would be an understatement. Ava knew this through personal experience: she had only been here for roughly ten hours, but compared to...
  17. I

Does anyone here want to make a career out of this?

So, I've decided more recently in life, that I want to make a career in writing. I love it. It's my most fervent passion: I'm currently in the beginnings of writing something I hope to get published, in fact. So: Do you hope to make a career out of it? Or do you plan on just staying in the...
  18. I

TEEN: [Dragon Ball Z] Summersville

I'm in with a fourth project this time. Wonderful. I won't say anything on update dates, as I've learned by now I can't stick to a plan worth a crap when it comes to those. But I will say this is intended to be short: it will last five to six chapters at most. And as you'll probably figure...
  19. I

TEEN: Best Laid Plans [PG-13]

best laid plans Yo, name's Chris. Chris Avrich. I'm a fourteen year old boy who's relatively normal: I like to watch TV, play with friends, play video games, and watch movies. I once heard the following quote in one of said movies: "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray"...
  20. I

COMPLETE: Frantic Recollections [PG-13 - FranticShipping]

-frantic recollections- -a pokemon special franticshipping story- Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, events, or the quotes (yes, they are direct quotes (most of them anyway) from the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga. Nor do I own any aspect of the Pokemon franchise. I am...
Back
Top Bottom