Search results for query: *

1. Team Rocket

Rank TRio's Appearances by Region

Just to be clear, everyone's going from best to worst, right?
  2. Team Rocket

Rank TRio's Appearances by Region

How would you rate the Team Rocket trio's appearances per region? As in, from Kanto to Alola, when were Jessie, James, and Meowth at their peak, and when was their biggest slump?
  3. Team Rocket

Controversial opinions

Jimmy Zoppi's James is the best.
  4. Team Rocket

Favorite anime story arc?

What are your favorite story arcs from the anime? (As in, your favorite of the anime stories that span several episodes before completion.)
  5. Team Rocket

Review Wobbuffet's new voice

What do you guys think of Wobbuffet's new voice, as done by Erica Schroeder, now that Kayzie Rogers has retired?
  6. Team Rocket

Stock audio clips vs. New recordings

Oh yeah, I can tell that it typically sounds different each time. I just wondered if there were some occasions where they might decide to re-use an older motto's recording if the lip flaps match up. I didn't expect it to be the case, though.
  7. Team Rocket

It's usually hard for me to tell for sure, but Wobbuffet, for example, has a few very distinct ways of yelling out his name, which seem to be recycled. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tevHMyDUoY (For one example of a seemingly reused Wobbuffet recording, see 15:39, 25:58, 39:16, 48:58...
  8. Team Rocket

Does anyone know how often voice actors are brought in to record new voices for a Pokemon's speech, and how often they just re-use a previous recording? And on that note, does Team Rocket's motto ever re-use old audio recordings as well?
  9. Team Rocket

Things you know won't happen but you hope for anyway

What are some things that you would want to see happen in the anime even though you know they are practically certain to never happen? For instance, I've always wanted a multiple episode arch simply focusing on Team Rocket finally capturing Pikachu and successfully bringing him to Team Rocket...
  10. Team Rocket

Favorite series so far?

Sinnoh region. There were plenty of stupid filler episodes, but the long-running story arcs, to me, were the most exciting in the Pokémon anime. For instance, I liked the Team Galactic arc better than I have liked other arcs featuring the villainous organizations (TRio arcs aside). And even...
  11. Team Rocket

Favorite filler episode

My favorite filler episodes typically are ones with a lot of Team Rocket: Battle Aboard the St. Anne Go West Young Meowth Pikachu Re-Volts (it gets a lot of points for the Jessie/James/Cassidy/Butch motto) ...to name a few.
  12. Team Rocket

How can the anime be improved?

Have Ash not be such a one-dimensional character. Too often, it seems like he has absolutely no personality aside from "I must become the best Pokémon trainer!" Also, I want to have more instances where Ash gets to re-use one of his older Pokémon for one reason or another.
  13. Team Rocket

Did dub script writers all get replaced after 4Kids stopped dubbing?

Sorry to bring this back, but I just read on Bulbapedia, under Zoppi's article, "Since season 5 he has been responsible for the script adaptation of episodes, a role which he still performs on the show." That sounds like he has had that sort of role since the 4Kids days, so what happened? Did he...
  14. Team Rocket

And do you know when Zoppi started writing? Was it as soon as 4Kids stopped working on the anime, or was it later than that? I just ask because I don't think Team Rocket's dialogue sounded so bad during the Battle Frontier saga.
  15. Team Rocket

Yeah, in that case, I guess TPCi was trying to emulate how 4Kids wrote for Team Rocket, but it just didn't flow as well. So, really, while TPCi's Team Rocket is a bit worse, I'd say, I suppose it all stems from 4Kids' initial idea to change their dialogue so much.
  16. Team Rocket

I've been going back and watching old seasons of the anime. I can't tell for sure if they immediately replaced all of the dub script writers after TPCi took over sole control of dubbing the anime. The way some characters speak certainly seems different in newer episodes compared to older ones...
  17. Team Rocket

Team Rocket motto animations

Does everyone else agree that Team Rocket mottos were more fun to watch when they didn't use the exact same animation for it practically every time they recited it? I think it's unfortunate that that seems to be what's going to happen throughout the Sun and Moon series as well.
  18. Team Rocket

Which animators do you like and dislike?

New Sun and Moon designs aside, which of the main animators for the anime do you like and dislike, and why? What things do each of them do that are better or worse than others?
  19. Team Rocket

News Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special streaming on Pokemon.com

Ash sounds a lot different than he does today. It took Sarah a while to get the voice down. Also, I want to know what James's first line in the Team Rocket motto is. I have no idea what he is saying.
  20. Team Rocket

VHS?

I only kept the VHS of the first three episodes of the Pokémon anime.
Back
Top Bottom