• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Team Rocket

Rank TRio's Appearances by Region

How would you rate the Team Rocket trio's appearances per region? As in, from Kanto to Alola, when were Jessie, James, and Meowth at their peak, and when was their biggest slump?
  2. Team Rocket

Favorite anime story arc?

What are your favorite story arcs from the anime? (As in, your favorite of the anime stories that span several episodes before completion.)
  3. Team Rocket

Review Wobbuffet's new voice

What do you guys think of Wobbuffet's new voice, as done by Erica Schroeder, now that Kayzie Rogers has retired?
  4. Team Rocket

Stock audio clips vs. New recordings

Does anyone know how often voice actors are brought in to record new voices for a Pokemon's speech, and how often they just re-use a previous recording? And on that note, does Team Rocket's motto ever re-use old audio recordings as well?
  5. Team Rocket

Things you know won't happen but you hope for anyway

What are some things that you would want to see happen in the anime even though you know they are practically certain to never happen? For instance, I've always wanted a multiple episode arch simply focusing on Team Rocket finally capturing Pikachu and successfully bringing him to Team Rocket...
  6. Team Rocket

Did dub script writers all get replaced after 4Kids stopped dubbing?

I've been going back and watching old seasons of the anime. I can't tell for sure if they immediately replaced all of the dub script writers after TPCi took over sole control of dubbing the anime. The way some characters speak certainly seems different in newer episodes compared to older ones...
  7. Team Rocket

Team Rocket motto animations

Does everyone else agree that Team Rocket mottos were more fun to watch when they didn't use the exact same animation for it practically every time they recited it? I think it's unfortunate that that seems to be what's going to happen throughout the Sun and Moon series as well.
  8. Team Rocket

Which animators do you like and dislike?

New Sun and Moon designs aside, which of the main animators for the anime do you like and dislike, and why? What things do each of them do that are better or worse than others?
Back
Top Bottom