Search results for query: *

• Users: TokoWH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Toko's art thread of meh.

Um... Hello. Been a long, long time since I last posted on Bulbagarden, not like it matters sense I only rarely posted back in the day on the anime forum so... Anyways, recently found my way back this place and noticed it had an art Forum. Normally I'm not one to self advertise sense I've had...
  2. T

Do you think there should be a 'second protagonist'?

Something I was discussing with some friends sometime ago. It's been stated by the head anime writers that as long as the series is going, Ash will always be the protagonist. The debate over wether or not this is a good idea or not is a big base breaker but... What if the anime introduced a...
  3. T

People, let it be known that on this day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxvmtCwAZY ... An NFE has become more broken then Garchomp, Darkrai, Arceus, and all the other Ubers combind. Seriously... If you don't have a ghoost type, you're basically screwed...
  4. T

Looking for a battle.

Been looking for an online battle for sometime now. It can either be double or singles, all six Pokemon, and levels must be 100. Tier doesn't matter to me, although I'll be using all OU for the singles battle. Clause: Species clause OHKO clause Sleep clause Evasion clause FC in my...
Back
Top Bottom