• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

EVERYONE: Okamiden Kai

Chapter 1 The rising Sun Our story is set in Nippon based on Japanese classic history, and begins with a flashback to events 100 years prior to the game's present, and describes how Shiranui, a pure white wolf, and Nagi, a swordsman, together fought the eight-headed demon Orochi to save Kamiki...
  2. F

EVERYONE: Okamiden Kai

Chapter 1 The rising Sun A few months after the defeat of King Fury everything is peaceful in Nippon but then a Man got the power of darkness he name was Yami, Name after the dark lord he began killing everything in his path in the human world as he and his army tackle the home of the a girl...
  3. F

EVERYONE: Pokemon Star Island: Chapter 1

One Day Ash, just got home from his Pokemon Quest in Unova, "Pikauhc, do you think there a do you think there other regions to travel?" Ash asked Pikauhc "Pika?" Pikauhc answered Then a dark shadow flies across the sky. "WHOA!!! DID YOU SEE THAT PIKAUHC!?" Ash asked Pikauhc. "Pika" Pikauhc said...
  4. F

Who should come back or who should leave?

Everyone knows I want Misty back I mean who doesn't so who else want someone to come back or to leave? (Please don't start any wars in the process of this Thread.) Thank you :-) Want back: Misty, Brock, Paul, Pidgeot, and Barry. Leave: No one Never to come back: Dawn or May (DON'T KILL ME!!) Oh...
  5. F

Who do you think Paul should end up with?

Choose how you think Paul should end up with? P.S. Paul my fav person:smokin:
  6. F

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Choose who you think should end up with Ash. I say Misty.
Back
Top Bottom