Search results for query: *

1. E

Do you shine your badges?

Yep, I shine them up, both in Gen IV and V, however D/P/Pt was much more fun when shining them up. That music was so freaking cool. However I still do it for the fun in White.
  2. E

Well, this forum layout is certainly new...

Welcome to BMGf! I hope you enjoy your stay. It's good to have another Aussie around this place ;-)
  3. E

Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

Congratulations to everybody and good luck.
  4. E

hello bulbagarden

Welcome to the community, aperso, I'll certainly be seeing you around, make yourself at home ;-)
  5. E

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D I want this so very much, I mean, Oshawott, in 3D, life-size, and it appears to be in my house or wherever I am at the time... :D. Yeah, I want it. But, one big problem, I don't have a 3DS, ah well, I'll...
  6. E

Caption your OWN avatar.

7/10 - I really don't understand it... Hey, you, yeah, you, could you please move this big 'ET' that's in front of me? It's really blocking my spotlight, thanks in advance.
  7. E

What Pokemon look derpy to you?

To me, I think the king of derp-yness to me is... STUNFISK. You cannot get any more derp than him. Well realy anything that stares, has over-the-top eyes, or points out their toung is derpy to me.
  8. E

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2011 - So you want to be a moderator?

Just sent in my application, it's highly unlikely I'll get accepted. Well, I can try. Best of luck to everybody else who sent in an application, it feels good to know that some of you will be in the team that moderates this place in around a week from now.
  9. E

Contest The Splash Battle

My favourite would have to be Wynaut. Wynaut is so cute and it evolves into the near-perfect comedian, Wobbuffet.t I also think it would be a very good Splash'er with is little spherical feet.
  10. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

You shouldda met me on the 'May 21 2011, End of the world' thread.
  11. E

You sensed right. Alien I was, Extra-Terrestrial I am now, Well, I'm back once again.
  12. E

I am back, Muahahahhah.
  13. E

I went nowhere. And I'll make sure to not go on there, I was just checking the 'The Ash gets beat thread' thread
  14. E

Never too extreme down here too, in the part of Canberra I live in it never snows much and is never way too hot.
  15. E

Quite Sunny, but, COLD.
  16. E

Yep, correct.
  17. E

The Spirit of Tasmania. It goes from somewhere in Melbourne to Devenport, in Tasmania. My birthday is in 7 days :D
  18. E

Hardly ANY flies this time of year, y'know :P I might be going to Melbourne sometime this year, on the way to Tasmania on The Spirit.
  19. E

Who here can't wait for the release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon? *sticks hand up* Me. I'm might be going to see it at the cinemas with my dad :D
Back
Top Bottom