Search results for query: *

1. 1rkhachatryan

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I guess but then this really isn't the thread for you cuz the whole point is speculation and spoilers based on merch and the episodes and previews and stuff lol. Unless I'm mistaken on the purpose of the thread in which case correct me.
  2. 1rkhachatryan

This is why I feel Serebii does it a bit better, everything about the anime is in the spoiler section outside of the dub titles and the episode discussions after they aired. That way there's a big disclaimer at the top of don't come in this section if you don't like spoilers and saves people the...
  3. 1rkhachatryan

When would that not be common knowledge though?? Like I would think actual merch isn't a leak. Does the episode that happens have to be announced before we can talk about it freely or does it need to air first??
  4. 1rkhachatryan

So do have have to use spoiler tags in this thread or is it just if you want??
  5. 1rkhachatryan

Review HZ040: Farewell, Nyahoja?

Guys how are ya'll missing this?? Sprigatito didn't have a trauma it's whole life. It was most likely a few months prior to meeting Liko. Not to mention it only came back due to Liko accidently getting hurt. Prior to this episode, through bonding with Liko, she's been able to work through it...
  6. 1rkhachatryan

Review HZ038: SOS from Wakkanezumi?

You said Ash battled others to help them grow and resolve their issues, that is what Liko did in that scenario with Murdock, and no with the pigs the situation wasn't resolved as it was ONLY though the actual battle training that they learned how to work together as a team and thus being able to...
  7. 1rkhachatryan

Preview HZ040: Farewell, Nyahoja?

I don't think Sprigatito will actually attack Liko, I think it might happen like Roy calls for a move, Liko calls for Sprigatito to dodge it and the move accidently hits Liko and Sprigatito will feel guilty for dodging the move and her getting hit. The clue here comes that Liko says it isn't her...
  8. 1rkhachatryan

Review HZ038: SOS from Wakkanezumi?

Wait but Liko likes battling and does use her pokemon to help others?? While yes she isn't battling every other second like Ash, she still battles and gets stronger. And she also connects with people while battling too, like when she battled with Murdock to help him bond with his friend and in...
  9. 1rkhachatryan

The Pokémon Sleep Thread!

The islands without bonus's are wild. I just unlocked the ice one and figured since my pokemon are 30 or close to I would level up fairly quickly but no mam lol.
  10. 1rkhachatryan

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

Has anyone translated this yet?? Dephender from Serebii seems to have fell off the face of the earth so we need a translation lol.
  11. 1rkhachatryan

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Hi guys, not sure if it's me or not but I can't seem to use Bulbapedia right now, it's really slow and more often then not when I try to search something, it gives me an error message. Also for some reason, the auto complete in the search box isn't there anymore so if I try to search something...
  12. 1rkhachatryan

Review XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

And I would be fine with that if they didn't already use a different animation and then also give him Cut. If this is the animation they are gonna stick with, then Cut is pretty much useless and should be replaced.
  13. 1rkhachatryan

Preview XY063: A Fork in the Path of Indecision!? Musashi and Sonans!!

The difference is that Ash actually uses what he learns at the pokemon league and his pokemon develop for a reason. TR's development and pokemon improving is pointless since it happens so rarely and doesn't actually help them achieve anything. If they were at least going on missions and helping...
  14. 1rkhachatryan

They temporarily catch him every episode, it means nothing. My point is that any growth they received was retconned out after BW, they are back to the same old ways cuz apparently TR can make jokes and actually have missions at the same time. Any growth they get lasts for one episode and then...
  15. 1rkhachatryan

But he can still win a league, or beat tough opponents. He can do things to get closer to a goal that should be achievable in the future. TR will NEVER reach there goal which is why they never improve for more then like 1 episode.
  16. 1rkhachatryan

Not really, Tracy reached his goal and still draws, Brock is working on reaching his, Dento was pretty much there already, and Clemont doesn't really have a clear one as of now. TR literally CANT reach there goal because they will NEVER capture Pikachu which has always been there #1 goal.
  17. 1rkhachatryan

Preview XY062: Protect the Future of Science! The Electric Labyrinth!!

Well the pic mentions Jessie so it's safe to assume TR's causing trouble again. It also mentions Luxio so I think it's safe to assume he is most likely gonna evolve here.
  18. 1rkhachatryan

Review XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

Oh really?? Only one example?? How about Quick Attack then, or Pin Missile?? Vine Whip?? I could go on as there are plenty of weaker in game attacks which are a lot stronger in the anime then the game. The point is it's not about the attack, it's about how the pokemon uses said attack.
  19. 1rkhachatryan

Isn't it about time they air the banned Dratini episode in America?

If it was to air, putting it on the episode app could make sense since they put the older episodes up there anyways.
  20. 1rkhachatryan

Preview XYS03: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act III~

Re: Mega Evolution Act III Let's hope so. I feel these specials would of been a lot better if it was three(or more) one hour specials.
Back
Top Bottom