Search results for query: *

1. Robo-Floatzel

Do you think that there is too much Kanto nostalgia lately?

Yes, I believe there is far too much pandering to Kanto and Gen 1 lately, and it just feels like all the other generations are being ignored. This is especially true for anyone who didn't grow up with Gen 1 during it's original release such as me. I came into the franchise late in Gen 2 and most...
  2. Robo-Floatzel

Blogs temporarily disabled

At this point I'm starting to wonder if blogs are coming back at all or not, since they've been down for about a month and a half now. Are they coming back or have they been discontinued at this point?
  3. Robo-Floatzel

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

When it comes to snake Pokemon, I like Serperior more Muk
  4. Robo-Floatzel

Pokemon SM is NOT continuation of XY(&Z)

I remember years back when people argued whether Best Wishes was in a different continuity than the previous 4 generations. They say this is a different continuity, but that leads to a number of plot-holes that I think everyone here has pointed out already, such as the 5 Poke-balls at the...
  5. Robo-Floatzel

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I'm getting the feeling that the leaker is going to get silenced by Nintendo very soon, since when this happened with X/Y, two people got it early and were both silenced by Nintendo only two days afterwards, so everyone had to wait until about a day before the games were even out before getting...
  6. Robo-Floatzel

[SPOILERS] All Pokémon Available in Alola Dex plus Forms

I am so annoyed by the overabundance of Gen 1 Pokemon, they're really wanting to shove it down our throats, aren't they. Also, my greatest fears have been confirmed, being that my two signature Pokemon from Gen 5 and 6 (and all time absolute favorites), Floatzel and Mienshao are completely...
  7. Robo-Floatzel

Blogs temporarily disabled

I was going to post my thoughts on the recent Sun and Moon leaks, but I guess I'll wait until it's back up then.
  8. Robo-Floatzel

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

So, my thoughts on the leaks: Positives: - Starter evolutions that were leaked are real, that's a given, we can finally put all that skepticism of them being fake to rest. Mermaid Popplio is my favorite, then again I already love the Popplio line even before it was confirmed, so I definitely...
  9. Robo-Floatzel

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Well, just because it's the 20th anniversary of Pokemon does NOT give them the excuse to only focus on the Gen 1 Pokemon and ONLY those, since I remember the 10th and 15th anniversaries, and they never did that, they treated all generations equally during those generations. And yes...
  10. Robo-Floatzel

Agreed with this wholeheartedly, as the Alolan forms are so far my least favorite thing about Gen 7, primarily due to what has been done with them so far. The Kantalola Pokemon (as I like to call them) just only seem to exist to pander to the Genwunner crowd, which causes problems for people...
  11. Robo-Floatzel

Oh goody, another Gen 1 Pokemon gets an Alolan form. Seriously, give something to a non-Kanto Pokemon for once, I'm honestly getting bored of all the Alolan forms being Gen 1 Pokemon, especially since most of them just feel gimmicky at this point, like they showed the best ones at the start and...
  12. Robo-Floatzel

United States Politics

Like last time, nobody won, it was another draw, and the media continually says that Hillary won both debates, but that's mainly because of how overly liberal and one-sided most of the American media is anymore, since at this point the media is probably paid by Hillary's supporters in the same...
  13. Robo-Floatzel

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Rain, rain, and more rain. It's supposed to rain all week where I live. It's raining right this minute as I post this.
  14. Robo-Floatzel

United States Politics

Different sites are saying different things as to who won the debate last night. A lot of sites are claiming that Clinton won the debate (especially given how overly liberal the media is anymore), while other sources claim that it was Trump who won the debate. In reality, the debate was pretty...
  15. Robo-Floatzel

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

So, this image has been floating around Tumblr recently: I have no idea what the source of this is, but what it suggests is that the starter's final forms are version exclusive like Lycanroc is, which, if true, might not sit well with a lot of fans, especially those who have pre-ordered one...
  16. Robo-Floatzel

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

My thoughts exactly. I'm someone who never grew up with the first generation when it originally came out, only experiencing it in my later years of being a fan. I came into the franchise around late Gen 2 to early Gen 3, so I don't have nearly as much of an emotional connection to Gen 1 like I...
  17. Robo-Floatzel

Yes, but what does Munchlax evolve into? Snorlax, which is a Gen 1 Pokemon, so it's obvious they are only treating it as important because of what it evolves into. That's what I think too, it's all part of a marketing gimmick, because I'm actually way more interested in the Mega Evolutions...
  18. Robo-Floatzel

My thoughts exactly, they act as if Gen 1 is the only important generation because it was when Pokemon was at it's most popular, and 90's nostalgia is really popular nowadays so they're clearly trying to bank on that. While it has it's benefits, it causes problems for fans who didn't grow up...
  19. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, I'm getting tired of all the Alolan formes being Gen 1 Pokemon too, they just come off as rather gimmicky and it makes it seem like Gen 1 is the only generation that matters and that nothing between Gen 1 and 7 even happened. I mean, they're an interesting concept, but the fact that...
  20. Robo-Floatzel

Preview Detective Pikachu

I heard this news and I'm actually far more confused about it than I am angry or happy. I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to adapt the Gen 1 games or the first season of the anime in a similar style to the Pokemon Origins OVA? Why adapt a random spin-off title to such a major medium like...
Back
Top Bottom