Search results for query: *

1. Robo-Floatzel

Anyone here know a second language?

Does anyone here know a second language or is learning a second language? I mostly only know English and a few words from Spanish and Russian, but barely any other languages and wish to learn one.
  2. Robo-Floatzel

Toys R Us pulls Breaking Bad toys over controversy

Source: Toys R Us Breaking Bad Dolls at Center of Online Petition Protest Even though I never watched Breaking Bad, I think this is ridiculous that someone wouldn't allow a toy store to sell toys based on TV shows and films aimed for an adult audience because it might be a bad influence to...
  3. Robo-Floatzel

Sunflower Student Movement (Protests in Taiwan)

The crisis in Ukraine involving Crimea was one thing, but over in Taiwan a very similar situation is going on, and there are people saying that Taiwan is going to become the next Crimea. This is very disturbing when you realized how similar the countries are: The countries have had weakening...
  4. Robo-Floatzel

Anime Worst anime you've ever seen?

A spinoff of the Worst cartoon you've ever seen thread that applies to eastern animation in particular. What is the worst anime you have ever seen? One of the worst I've ever seen is Sonic X, which was often dull at times, as well as much focus being given to the side-character of Chris...
  5. Robo-Floatzel

Sonic Boom: New Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon

Source: SEGA Blog | Sonic Boom (Working Title) – A New Animated Series Coming Fall 2014 So, who's excited for this? I certainly am for one thing, I just hope it's better than Sonic X at least.
  6. Robo-Floatzel

Disney buys Lucasfilms

Since the old thread was locked due to constant complaining, I decided to start a new topic, but better to keep discussion more civil. Source Well, I don't know what to say now, they haven't really done anything bad to Marvel since they bought it about 3 years ago, so I don't think they will...
  7. Robo-Floatzel

CGI Peanuts film to be released in 2015

Source They're making a CGI Peanuts movie, what do you think, Do you think this will work or not? I personally think it's a strange move, but it's nice to see the Peanuts full time again.
  8. Robo-Floatzel

Doug Walker discontinues the Nostalgia Critic

No More Nostalgia Critic? The show is over, the character has been mostly retired, though Doug said we might see him again occasionally. I'm personally saddened to see that NC is over, but all good things must come to an end, It was great while it lasted, and four years is a pretty...
  9. Robo-Floatzel

Jersey Shore Cancelled!

Yes, it has happened! And nothing of value was lost.
  10. Robo-Floatzel

Nintendo Power is ending publication

Source Well guys, it looks like the childhood of many Nintendo gamers is coming to an end, what do you think? I'm rather dissapointed, since I grew up with the magazine, and many of the games I enjoyed playing I learned through Nintendo Power.
  11. Robo-Floatzel

Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel

Okay, don't get me wrong, I love both Phineas and Ferb and Marvel Comics, but this... First Animated Disney - Marvel Crossover Announced -- And It's Phineas and Ferb! | GeekDad | Wired.com It's been 3 years since Disney bought Marvel, and now, they produce the first ever crossover. It is...
  12. Robo-Floatzel

ACTA fails in Europe

http://torrentfreak.com/acta-is-dead-after-european-parliament-vote-120704/ "Today at 12:56 CET, the European Parliament decided whether ACTA would be ultimately rejected or whether it would drag on into uncertainty. In a 478 to 39 vote, the Parliament decided to reject ACTA once and for all...
  13. Robo-Floatzel

Knock-Off Films

Anyone know of knock off films that rip off of real films. You'll see them in supermarkets and toy stores everywhere: the inexpensive DVDs that are clear ripoffs of whatever live action or animated movie has just hit the theaters. You may have even wondered to yourself, "How bad can they really...
  14. Robo-Floatzel

Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler fired from ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

Source After a full mental breakdown on Twitter, The Spoony One and Channel Awesome have parted ways. I find this very unfortunate, but Noah probably had this coming. Can the Spoony Experiment survive on its own?
  15. Robo-Floatzel

PETA Targets Mario for Tanooki Abuse

Source: IGN Wow, I never imagined PETA going this far...
  16. Robo-Floatzel

The Prototype Family Guy

While browsing YouTube, I accidentaly stumbled across these and found them very interesting, they are both prototype versions of Family Guy: The first is a prototype animated sitcom that ultimately never picked up, the second was an animated short on Cartoon Network, the main difference...
  17. Robo-Floatzel

Family Guy should have ended already?

While a lot of people heard the rumor of Simpsons cancellation, this was recently announced in a recent interview with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane: Source: Seth MacFarlane: Maybe 'Family Guy' Should Have Ended Already I found this to be, needless to say, suprising that MacFarlane...
  18. Robo-Floatzel

Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

Has anyone here heard some of these? They are basically a type of "Wild Mass Guessing" that involve grimdark therories about certain cartoon, anime, and video game series. Here's a few I found that were very interesting: There’s a theory that interprets Ed, Edd and Eddy’s entire cast of kids...
  19. Robo-Floatzel

Furries

Please read this before posting: This is a topic to discuss the furry fandom, not a topic to bash on and/or complain about furries and people you do not like simply because they do not have the same views as you. If you do not like furries, we do not want to hear about how you hate them, I...
  20. Robo-Floatzel

US Release Specualtion Thread

When do you think B/W will be released statewise, I always use the anime to predict the release of future games in the states, there are only 12 episodes of D/P/Pt left, meaning that it will be released on a Sunday like always 12 weeks from now, making it January 30th, but Christmas is on a...
Back
Top Bottom