Search results for query: *

1. N

Wanted: Mewtwo

This is the third time I'm trying to find a Mewtwo. I have shinies, events and legendaries, just name what you want. Id also be willing to trade 3 rare items for one. Masterballs, tms, etc
  2. N

Wanted: shiny vulpix

So I'm looking for a shiny vulpix, I have a bunch of assorted shiniest and legendaries and events. Rare items as well. Hit me up with offers
  3. N

Wanted: Someone to RNG for me

I'm looking for someone to RNG Perfect IV shiny pokemon for me. I'm looking for Castform, Feebas, Ralts, and ponyta. I can offer a master ball and rare tm per pokemon If anyone is interested great, let me know!
  4. N

Wanted: Snivy and Oshott

Hey, I'm looking to get snippy and oshott for my white game, Im willing to trade a master ball apiece, anyone interested?
  5. N

Wanted: Mewtwo

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a legit UT mewtwo. I have plenty of events to trade, master balls and rare tms, just let me know what you want
  6. N

Wanted: Help with muling starter pokemon

Hey everybody, when I start playing pokemon white on Sunday I want to go through the adventurer with all 3 starters, so I need someone I can trade my starter to and then trade back till I have them all. As payment I can get you the starters as well
  7. N

Wanted: Hoenn starters

Hey, i need all the hone starters, I can trade other starters in return or something else reasonable, pokemon or items
  8. N

Wanted: All Power items

Hey, I'm looking for all the power items. I would love to trade masterballs for them, though I do have some rare tms sitting around
  9. N

Huge Items Offering Thread

Ok people this is my first huge offering thread, I will respond to everyone but please be patient. I have plenty of every item listed so if someone asks for it before you don't worry! I have more! Pokeballs Masterball Luxuryball* Premierball TM's * * * *(Notable TM's are in bold)...
  10. N

Wanted: dex fillers

While i'm sure to need more later I need 3 basic pokemon. Like caterpie, weedle, and pidgey basic. Let me know what you want for them but be reasonable
  11. N

Wanted: perfect IV ditto

I know they are hard to get, I will make it worth your while
  12. N

Wanted: Good IV Shiny Ghastly, low level

Title says it all, I can offer shinies, events, legendaries, or rare items in return
  13. N

Wanted: absol

Let me know what you want, items or pokes. Be Reasonable
  14. N

Offering Shinies and assorted Rare items

I have a couple shinies im looking to trade for events, legendaries or shinies. Also I have some assorted rare items that are up for trade. Shinies: Gyrados lvl 31 Porygon lvl 28 Japanese event Mew lvl 30 I'd be happy to infect all with the Items: Master Ball Rare Candy x6 TM...
  15. N

Wanted: Mewtwo, shiny or otherwise

Hey chilluns, I'm willing to pay the Price for a shiiny mew two, but I'd no one has one I want a regular ut mewtwo. Let me know what you want
  16. N

Wanted: Shiny Articuno

I have shinies to offer as well as events, i would also be willing to trade 3 rare candies for it. let me know if your interested please!
  17. N

Wanted: hitmonchan

Just let me know what you want in return
  18. N

Wanted: Shaymin

Hey people the title is pretty self explanitory, let me know what you'd like and ill work on it,
  19. N

Wanted: Legit Shiny shaymin

Hey everyone, title pretty much says it all, I have some stuff to offer but my biggest trading chip is probably a shiny Mew, fire away!
  20. N

Wanted: Rare Berries

Hey everyone, I'm basically looking for berries between #49 and #64. Send me any reasonable offer and we can work something out
Back
Top Bottom