Search results for query: *

1. K

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

Choosing a few from each is of course an option. I was just coming up with a reason why they might keep it to only Kanto. I probably should have stated that more clearly.
  2. K

If they are keeping it just to Kanto I would say it would be less to do with nostalgia for players and more to do with setting a limit somwhere so they don't have to go through every pokemon that is catchable and create a new form for it.
  3. K

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Its really interesting to see how the bell curve is centred around the mid 20's. It might give a very good indication of the demographic of the fourm, although a not so suprising one.
  4. K

What video games are you playing now?

I keep going back to Europa Universalis. I really like how I can take a country and create ahistorical situations.
  5. K

To be honest Im not sure how I feel about this. It would depend on how well it is done because to me it seems like Game Freak are just throwing ideas out there and seeing what sticks. But then again I don't like mega evolitions either so maybe I'm just old fashioned or something. Ninetales...
  6. K

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Going through gen 3 and completing the pokedex on all 5 games. Will be recording progress every few days here. I already started Ruby and Sapphire but I will recorded FR/LG from day one.
  7. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hi all, this is more of a tech question and iI'm not sure if I should be asking this somwhere else, but: Do the gba carts only run a clock battery, or do they run a battery for save files as well? I ask because my old games have had their clock battery run out but I was also wondering if I...
  8. K

Your "YES!" moments

Randomly finding a Shiny Raquaza in Heart Gold.
  9. K

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I was playing in a tournament and after most of the games I was placed 4th, needing to win my next game to place 3rd or something similar. I can't rememer the team I was running, but it had a Breloom with the old spore/focuspunch build. Unfortunatly, when I was supposed to spore I hit focus...
  10. K

What do you do with your starter?

I always have my starter in my team until I have beaten league. After that, it depends. In pearl, my starter hardly reached level 40 while in heartgold I got him up to the high 80's. I did find that Unova starters fairly boring and replace-easy though.
  11. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Thanks, but in the end I got a refund for it, as it hadn't worked for the 3 days I had it :(
  12. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I might be wrong if you are talking about BW2. I know that's the case in BW though :p
  13. K

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) You require both Thunderous and Tornadorus in your party, and one has to be from your game.
  14. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I'll try to, but the ones that I have taken so far have been really bad quality ;_; That's what I thought after around an hour searching on the internet, but after 2 days of testing I am starting to have my doubts. EDIT: I don't think...
  15. K

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

If you can beat up kindergardeners for their lunch money then I don't see what more they could do.
  16. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I finally got a fire red game. The game almost refuses to load (I get that bar-code thing instead of the Nintendo logo when I use it on the GBA) and when it does load it crashes quite easily. It saves fine, however, and the save file is always...
  17. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you migrate/poketransfer a pokemon, will it always be in its original pokeball? For example, a dive ball, sport ball or an apricon ball etc.
  18. K

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I too thought that he was one of the Queens Guard! I reset my Red game around 7 times when I got up to part where you have to walk through the hole Team Rocket made. I got up to it one day and saved it, and when I reloaded it my friend had moved past that point and was in the DayCare :)
  19. K

What do you want to see less of in X&Y?

I just assumed that instead of teaching the pokemon how to fly, you teach it how to fly with you holding on for dear life. Back on topic, I would like to see less a better distribution as well. What I would also like to see less of is only 3 or 4 pokemon in an area. You could add in lots of...
  20. K

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Getting together all the gen 3 games and a gba sp so I can get the national dex diplomas in each of them. Emerald and ruby have had their clocks run dry and leaf green is a fake game. I just have to wait for the ruby and fire red game to get started. I'm going to...
Back
Top Bottom