Search results for query: *

• Users: N.k
  • Order by date
  1. N

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Just found this hilarious pokevid - Some swearing I don't care if this counts as a month–old bump or what and I'm prolly gonna get reported for it for the 9289th time, It's been forever since I've posted on this forum... That and tomorrow's mah barfday. This was in my dA favorites, I...
  2. N

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

(Dear lord, it's been forever since I've been here.) *puffs smoke in face* Problem?
  3. N

Game with the best graphical style?

Gen 3... Not fond of the slightly 3D style of gens 4 & 5. Gen 2 comes close second though.
  4. N

cant they make up names instead of colours

I find the color names for cities/towns really pretty actually... Why didn't like the name "Seafoam" and "Lavender" when they were little? There's a "White City" in Pokemon Stadium 2. :P
  5. N

Clefable and Gengar

Oh look, it's this conversation again. I sorta disagree with these claims, for one thing, Gengar comes from a separate family, as does Clefable, just because they look similar is like saying Ditto is a baby Grimer. That, and they're getting old now, I'm sorry.
  6. N

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

I think someone did that idea before... Urk, people are becoming stale of ideas I think. :\
  7. N

Random Images

8. N

BOX CLONE! ARISE!
  9. N

Your Favorite Pokemon Character

A real ditz that gets your room messy and looks like Amitie from Puyo Fever... Erika.
  10. N

Asshole wanted me to get all the badges claiming I "wasn't good enough" to fight him. Cheren.
  11. N

TASTE THE RAINBOW MUTHAFUCKA!
  12. N

Ash is too lazy to evolve it. Leaf.(Female FR/LG character)
  13. N

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I'm So Lucky, Lucky – Lucky Twice Nothing you can do to scream and shout~
  14. N

I can walk on water when you least expect it, U MAD?
  15. N

Your Favorites

Favorite Pokemon: Marowak. Favorite Anime Character: Jigglypuff... Never liked anyone else. Favorite Game Trainer: Leaf. Favorite Gym Leader: Bugsy. Favorite Elite Four Member: Will. Favorite Champion: Steven. Favorite Item: Exp. Share/All. Favorite Legendary: Entei...
  16. N

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Found a very interesting one. Not really creepy, but heart–touching in a way. Found here.
  17. N

*totally not a rapeface*
  18. N

FEAR THE LOLI KNIGHT!
  19. N

Favorite Normal-type Pokemon

Dunsparce Stantler Jigglypuff Chansey/Blissy Togepi Snubbul/Granbull Yeah, I like too many cute ones...
  20. N

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Zelda Three Heart Run Part 4 By NintendoCapriSun.
Back
Top Bottom