Search results for query: *

1. D

Spooky Cup Wi-Fi competition announced: Participants will receive 10 Rare Candies

Oh, well that makes a bit more sense then. x3
  2. D

Spooky Cup Wi-Fi competition announced: Participants will receive 10 Rare Candies

I might actually enter this one, since 3 Pokémon on my main team are also on the list. It shouldn't take long to train up one more battler,and I may or may not already use a Volcarona. I can also see Aegislash being used a lot as well and of course I'm no exception >.> I agree that some of the...
  3. D

Opinions on the ORAS DexNav Feature?

I actually had no idea you could use the DexNav for chaining until recently, while trying to find some egg moves and three-star 'mons. Probably the only complaint I have with the feature is that the scanning tone to me gets irritating after a while and gives me a slight headache. If the tone...
  4. D

Opinions on the ORAS DexNav Feature?

The DexNav was an amazing tool, it's what drove me to catch every possible Pokémon in Hoenn and obtain platinum crowns across the region. Like what the original poster said, having everything laid out in front of you made things so much more convenient. I do hope it comes back in future...
  5. D

Pokémon: The First Movie to air in cinemas in Australia and New Zealand again: To air

Re: Pokémon: The First Movie to air in cinemas in Australia and New Zealand again: To It's a shame they're not doing a distribution of Mew or something, else I'd totally go. I don't really want to go to a cinema and watch a 16-year old movie if there isn't some sort of incentive, but that's...
  6. D

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

I've never actually owned a gen I or II game, and I've been too lazy to play on an emulator. Gen III: Bulbasaur in LeafGreen and Treecko in Ruby and its remake. Gen IV: Turtwig in Diamond and Cyndaquil in HeartGold. Gen V: Oshawott in White. Gen VI: Chespin in X. I like most of the...
  7. D

The Shiny Living Dex. Who's dreaming of it?

I might be doing a shiny Living Starter Dex, if I have the patience.
  8. D

Do you use bank to transfer all your Pokemon?

I use the Bank to store my Living Dex and non-shiny event Pokémon, and to transfer from X to OR (or vice versa) if need be. Everything else I keep on my cartridges.
  9. D

Your ultimate goal(s)?

Everyone has their goals in Pokémon, so what's yours? It could be as simple as completing the National Pokédex, or as grand as getting 100 straight wins in the Battle Maison/Tower/Frontier/-insert other facility-. I recently finished a Living Dex (without mythical Pokémon), so now I'm working...
  10. D

The Shiny Living Dex. Who's dreaming of it?

I just finished a normal Living Dex (without Mythical Pokémon, I do not have the patience for that), and I have absolutely no plans for doing a shiny Living Dex. Hell, it doesn't even sound possible due to shiny locks.
  11. D

My God, this account is still active

Old user returning here. I registered around 4 years ago and decided to pop back in. Man, I gotta update my profile...
  12. D

Fav Sprites that were Destroyed

Let us go through the sprite history of Growthile (excluding R/G/B/Y) G/S/C: Badassery with a hint of cuteness R/S/E: What is this? I don't even... FR/LG: Fixed his horrid sprite from R/S/E D/P/Pt: Looks okay HG/SS: Looks okay B/W: Looks okay, the eyes are cute
  13. D

Pokémon dreams

Re: Weirdest Pokemon dreams I has a dream that I was a raging, man-eating Rayquaza, causing mass destruction everywhere. I remember in one scene that I was in a house, and these two people were hiding in a corner, and I started a conversation with them, saying I wasn't going to eat them or...
  14. D

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Not really. Almost all of my friends play Pokèmon, and I also like taking my Pokèwalker to school and playing it during class in front of my friends. But I do hide my Pokèwalker in my pencilcase when playing it (but I do wear it during recess and lunch), and I turn the volume off
  15. D

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon? Hell yes! Being a Dialga would be nice... On a somewhat related note, I recently had a dream that I was a raging, psychotic Rayquaza
  16. D

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

I can imagine it, I think...
  17. D

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

You can get in on the Pokémon Global Link
  18. D

Any Pokesavers?

I used to use Pokésav for Diamond and HeartGold, but I stopped.
  19. D

FML: Pokemon Edition

Today, I was just about to beat some chick in Random Match-up, when she turned off her game. FML!
  20. D

Easiest/Most Frustrating Gym Puzzle?

Obviously, the easiest puzzles are the first ones, such as Roxanne, Brock, Falkner and Roark. I hated most of the Sinnoh Gym puzzles. I also didn't like the Opelucid Gym puzzle
Back
Top Bottom