Search results for query: *

1. C

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

I'm back from vacation. Update pending.
  2. C

Could this game be put on hold? I'm going on vacation from tomorrow (August 5th) to August 12th, and I likely will not have much Internet access.
  3. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] They were closing in on him. His worst nightmares had come to life, and they were heading towards him. There were only two of them, but their eyes glistened in the eerie night and their teeth were sharp. Even one was deadly; two...
  4. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] Update pending.
  5. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] Nothing was decided that day. There was lots of arguing, and accusations were thrown around, but no one reached a definite decision. They trudged off to their dormitories, hoping that tomorrow would be better. It is now...
  6. C

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Sign Ups(30/7/13) Definitely in!
  7. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] Update pending.
  8. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] That wasn't a phase update, it's still Day 3.
  9. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28] In the midst of a heated argument, one of the people stood up. "Now that Christa's dead, I see no reason to stay around here," she said, picking up a small bag by her side. "There's no way I'm risking my life for you idiots. See...
  10. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 2: Power & Control [7/26] I've trained long and hard for this all my life... So why... does it have to end this way? Swallowing their fear, the person looks up at the giant humanoid figure stooped over them clutching their cape in between two fingers...
  11. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 2: Power & Control [7/26] Update pending.
  12. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] All I wanted was to be useful... Joining the Trainees, bringing a starving girl bread, encouraging her teammates... all she wanted was to be useful and help people. And now look at what had happened. Everyone was ganging up on...
  13. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] Update pending.
  14. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] Due to the server being down leaving me unable to update yesterday, this phase will end at 8:00 PM EST tonight.
  15. C

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I love the characters! Armin and Hanji especially, they're my favorites! Woah I love everything about Armin and Hanji Zenax; If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
  16. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] The young girl stood on the concrete, staring at the threat before her. She had bruises and scratches all over her body, and she was very cold, but none of that mattered right now. A giant Titan was looming over her, its mouth gaping as...
  17. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] Update pending.
  18. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 1: Obsessions] [7/19] Sweat dripped down the boy's face as dozens of eyes drilled through him, fear and distrust shining in their hostile gazes. Many of them were grimacing, and they seemed ready to step backwards in an instant if he showed any sign of...
  19. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 1: Obsessions] [7/19] Voting locked. Update pending.
  20. C

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 0: Role PMs are being sent out] [7/12] The young boy sat in the boat, shaking and sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't bear to recall the events of what had happened earlier - the screaming, the yelling, the blood flying through the air... his...
Back
Top Bottom