Search results for query: *

1. D

Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy

"Wazzup Martin, long time no see, how ya doing?" Jake slid up next to Martin, walking to his next class.
  2. D

"YEAH BABY! I AM HERE!" Jake slid on his knees into the classroom, playing his neon pink electric guitar.
  3. D

"Noooo! Alvin! I never got to answer your question!" Jake shouted. He shook his head. "My holidays were horrible anyways. Nothing really happened, except weird dreams and all that," Jake said to himself. "Egh, I'm going to go see what Mr. Lol is up to," Jake said, approaching Martin.
  4. D

"I still don't get why we couldn't get in the forest last year, considering all the times we sneaked in. Egh, whatever," Jake said. LOOK! A HUMONGOUS MONUMENT OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "Actually Emperor, that was just built for Penguin, if you-" WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Meanwhile, Claus was dangling...
  5. D

Mafia Club Penguin Mafia: Day 4 ffs kill a mafia kthxbai

Re: Club Penguin Mafia: Night 0 Role Confirmations Confirmed, sorry I'm late. :)
  6. D

Mafia Club Penguin Mafia: Day 4 ffs kill a mafia kthxbai

Re: Club Penguin Mafia: Sign ups and Discussion In,
  7. D

Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy SIGN UPS

Woo hoo. Edited.
  8. D

Eh..... Skyward Sword getting to my mind. BUT, here's Claus. Name: Claus Darkwing Nickname: The Greatest Shadow Triad Warrior (Title) Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual Born: Yes, as he is alive Partner Pokémon: Rocky the Tyranitar Team: Leaf the Sceptile Yang the Gengar Majora the...
  9. D

Star Fox: Invasion of the Forsaken

And then Krystal joins Star Fox! Character chosen: Krystal Other: DO A BARREL ROLL! *cough*
  10. D

Name: Jacob Gray Nickname: Jake, Metalfoot, Jakey Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Born: Uh... no? Partner Pokémon: Emperor Team:Aura Crystal Sandy Cog MK2 Phantom Appearance: He's 14 years old, with recently dyed black hair with a blue streak, pale skin, and intense green eyes. He...
  11. D

Ampiomach Academy

OOC: My saga.... will continue.... in Year 2.
  12. D

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: S.I.N prevails! (12/14) That was my job Violet, since Master Bison got the worst role in the game. But well played town. Especially Derier, as he found out my weak defense early.
  13. D

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 7 - Took you long enough (12/12) Mwahahaha! No matter if I died, the mafia will win!
  14. D

Ampiomach Academy

"Well you bastard, I-" Jake stopped, "Yeah, let's get out of here, it's Dono's wish.
  15. D

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 7 - Weeding out the weak (12/10) Good for you. Here's a cookie. Vote: Majora's Mask
  16. D

Ampiomach Academy

"So that's how it ends....," Jake went from leaning on the wall to standing. "And to think ShadowJake started a fad. A fad of PSI powers. Heh heh." I'm back! That was.... Completely crazy. Everybody's back! Celebrating? Is that what we're doing? I think so. Crystal remained silent, smiling that...
  17. D

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 5 - Silent Spring (12/7) Unvote: Santa Vote: Cheerful Aura His post about suspicions on suspicious people makes me suspicious on you.
  18. D

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 5 - Silent Spring (12/7) Unvote: Cheerful Aura Vote: Santa Trolly role is very trolly.
  19. D

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 5 - Silent Spring (12/7) Vote: Cheerful Aura A one time double vote ability sounds mafia.
  20. D

Ampiomach Academy

"What about Rayquaza? Wasn't it supposed to stop you and the Aqua Lord from fighting?!" Jake asked Groudon. Crystal hid, not wanting to be seen.
Back
Top Bottom