Search results for query: *

1. D

TEEN: The X-Nauts Secret Society

My first fanfic sucked. I'm hoping to come back. This is a Mario fanfic. Chapter 1: Zero Percent The red plumber rushed through the halls. This castle. This cursed castle. He knew all turns, all pebbles, all uneven parts of it. It was as close to living as you got. Mario stopped at...
  2. D

Legacy of Unova *Me, Silver, and BlazingQuilava*

Alright, we've all discussed and stuff.... I'm just gonna cut to the chase. ------------------------------------------------------------------- "People, we gather here today at this moment for one thing. This is the liberation of Pokemon! We, the humans, have been mistreating our poor...
  3. D

The Ultimate Life Form

As if there was enough chaos with Metal Sonic, the life form called Shadow attacked. The city crazed, a new adventure began. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy- The latter three are on their own quest, searching for Metal Sonic. Sonic has been captured, and now must try to prove he's innocent. Rogue-...
  4. D

The Ultimate Life Form

Plot: Rules: Sign Up: My Sign Up: .
  5. D

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Alternate Dimensions *Me and Dratini Powa!*

(Alright, few things to remember. There are three worlds in this: the human world, where the main series takes place, the Mystery Dungeon world, where the Mystery Dungeon games take place, and an alternate dimension.) "Ugh.... what's going on....." Sly shook his head. It was awful. A terrible...
  6. D

Road to Victory(Part 2 of Triple Whammy!)

Chapter One: Long Road to Victory “GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I WILL KILL YOU!” A voice screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Jake blinked his eyes, and picked his head off the pillow he has rested his head on. “ALRIGHT MOM I'M COMING! HOLD YOUR RAPIDASHES!” Jake climbed...
  7. D

Pokemon Adventures:Rise of Darkrai

Plot:A age of peace has befallen for too long. Darkrai wants to end it,the starts to destroy the world. He takes a human and turns him into a Pokemon. He then vows to destroy the 5 zones of the world ocean,sky,land,caves,and volcano. Will he succeed? Or will a team of Pokemon stop Darkrai...
  8. D

Hi,My Name Is ShadowJake

Hey guys! I'm the new guy ShadowJake. I can't wait to meet all of you. Say hello if you want.:party::party:
Back
Top Bottom